It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

While it is significantly better than what people have now, it still has the capitalist greed within, I've mentioned it before but here's why I don't agree with this idea

1: the standard of living still relies on the exploitation of the global south/third world countries.

2: The profit motive is tamed at best, but not abolished. That means that corporations and capitalists will still use the state to implement the laws they want.

3: A welfare state with good worker rights and social democracy is not permanent, reforms can always be taken away if the threat of revolution weakens. People used to have something like this in the past but it got rolled back precisely because of the weakening of this threat.

4: why I believe any form of lenient capitalism is inferior to communism is because the goal of communism is a stateless, classles society in which the free development of the individual is the condition for the free development of all, That would include people choosing their own economic future and keeping the fruits of their labour, without the dangers of the ruling class sweeping in and taking everything back.

@Apollo is right though. It's highly unlikely to happen in our lifetime as corporations will influence governments to take action
I hear the first point being parroted so much by communists, it's ridiculous. One thing a communist doesn't understand is the concept of a "win-win" situation, if I open a factory in Bangladesh and the workers there are earning $5 a day before I arrived and I offer $10 a day to workers to produce goods, this is an improvement on the workers quality of life, not exploitation.

The South Asian workers in Dubai are a good example, they come in the tens of thousands to work manual labour as they will get double the amount of money they would have gotten in their home countries, and the Arabs get their infrastructure built, this is a "win-win" not exploitation.

In a free market, the variety of business and the openness of commerce and opportunity create environments which allow greater economic freedom, making people way less likely to be singularly dependent, it creates market competition which forces businesses to pay the most sensically possible, when X, Y, and Z want B, the price of B increases, as the three people have to compete to get B, this is basic supply and demand economics.

Anyway, the rest of the flaws you just listed are nothing compared to the amount of damage communism will cause if it is reinstated.

That implied comparison @Radical Canjeerorism made between David Duke and some of the people here wasn't an exaggeration.

They literally sound just like them, yet the very people they talk like,
Nigerian immigrants and their children do very well in America in the present despite being more Madow than AA. You need to come up with a better excuse.

Nigerians do not have a history of slavery. Wtf. Well the ones left in Nigeria anyway.

Up until 1960s. American blacks were dehunanised, lynched and abused regularly. It is why people like Malcolm X stood up to white America.

Like come on.

They literally sound just like them, yet the very people they talk like,

Nigerians do not have a history of slavery. Wtf. Well the ones left in Nigeria anyway.

Up until 1960s. American blacks were dehunanised, lynched and abused regularly. It is why people like Malcolm X stood up to white America.

Like come on.

That was 60 years ago. Now pure Madows such as Nigerian immigrants (and their children) have come to America and are among the most rich and successful groups.

Why these faraxs are a bunch of mini David Dukes is still a big mystery to me

They think that by parroting white supremacists that will distance them from black people. So they sympathise with cadaans and take on their talking points.

Despite claiming that they do not care about white labels, it still haunts them that at times they are percieved to be black.
How do they deal with the solution? Be hateful towards madows.

That was 60 years ago. Now pure Madows such as Nigerian immigrants (and their children) have come to America and are among the most rich and successful groups.

If you do not understand generational trauma and how it has an impact on offsprings and how certain mentalities are passed down, then I can't help you.

Somalis tend to have high self esteem as we have not been oppressed. My parents were never made to feel inferior and they instilled in me high self esteem in my identity and myself.

The same cannot be said for systematically oppressed communities, like the natives and blacks.

Also, historically at times black people tried to create their own successful enterprises . Have you heard of the black wall street financial hub that was thriving in the 20s and 30s? Do you know what cadaans did? They burnt it down and killed 300 madows for daring to try to improve themselves.

Do you know how the KKK first came about? After slavery many black farmers started working hard and were able to amass profit. Guess guess how the KKK responded? By burning their shit and lynching them.

Racism towards African Americans is a lot more complicated as you like to make it seem. But keep parroting certain talking points though.

If you do not understand generational trauma and how it has an impact on offsprings and how certain mentalities are passed down, then I can't help you.

Somalis tend to have high self esteem as we have not been oppressed. My parents were never made to feel inferior and they instilled in me high self esteem in my identity and myself.

The same cannot be said for systematically oppressed communities, like the natives and blacks.

Also, historically at times black people tried to create their own successful enterprises . Have you heard of the black wall street financial hub that was thriving in the 20s and 30s? Do you know what cadaans did? They burnt it down and killed 300 madows for daring to try to improve themselves.

Do you know how the KKK first came about? After slavery many black farmers started working hard and were able to amass profit. Guess guess how the KKK responded? By burning their shit and lynching them.

Racism towards African Americans is a lot more complicated as you like to make it seem. But keep parroting certain talking points though.
Trust me I know alot and I do understand it. It's an internal problem they have. Nigerians don't have that problem and they're succeeding. Still we need to acknowledge that AAs live degenerate lives and their culture is destructive. Most (incl. yourself) refuse.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I hear the first point being parroted so much by communists, it's ridiculous. One thing a communist doesn't understand is the concept of a "win-win" situation, if I open a factory in Bangladesh and the workers there are earning $5 a day before I arrived and I offer $10 a day to workers to produce goods, this is an improvement on the workers quality of life, not exploitation.

The South Asian workers in Dubai are a good example, they come in the tens of thousands to work manual labour as they will get double the amount of money they would have gotten in their home countries, and the Arabs get their infrastructure built, this is a "win-win" not exploitation.

In a free market, the variety of business and the openness of commerce and opportunity create environments which allow greater economic freedom, making people way less likely to be singularly dependent, it creates market competition which forces businesses to pay the most sensically possible, when X, Y, and Z want B, the price of B increases, as the three people have to compete to get B, this is basic supply and demand economics.

Anyway, the rest of the flaws you just listed are nothing compared to the amount of damage communism will cause if it is reinstated.
That is the old days, now minimum wage has stagnated while while inflations are as high as ever, people aren't paying workers as good as they used to

And you shouldn't be using Dubai or any Arab country as an example, there's modern-day slavery going on there and workers are literally dying due to being over worked on the scorching sun getting payed pennys

Free market, AKA bigger businesses crushing smaller and local ones and having a monopoly on the whole market, it's not about who's the most innovative, it's about being amoral, no need for evidence just look at Walmart

Anyway communism couldn't be worse as capitalism killed much more people, don't even have to do too much digging on that just look at England during its occupation of India, more people died due to starvation than they did in the USSR

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Did those Nigerian immigrants suffer through a crack epidemic that was intentionally lead by the government and set them economically back to the stone age

Actually read about why the KKK first started.

It had everything to do with black progress.
Trust me I know alot and I do understand it. It's an internal problem they have. Nigerians don't have that problem and they're succeeding. Still we need to acknowledge that AAs live degenerate lives and their culture is destructive. Most (incl. yourself) refuse.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

Nigerians are not an oppressed group. Their language and culture was not stripped from them, nor were they lynched or denied shit whenever they tried to better themselves, nor was crack pushed into their communities. Nigerians are no different to Somalis in terms of their high self esteem.

Not denying that their culture is destructive, but they really are a product of their society. Lynching and burning them whenever they tried to improve themselves has had the desired effects racists cadaans wanted.

Like actually read why the KKK was first created. It had everything to do with economic suppression.

Also, 60 yrs is not a long time, my parents were born then and obviously after the civil rights movement people didn't automatically change their mindsets when it came to race.

Nigerians are not an oppressed group. Their language and culture was not stripped from them, nor were they lynched or denied shit whenever they tried to better themselves, nor was crack pushed into their communities. Nigerians are no different to Somalis in terms of their high self esteem.

Not denying that their culture is destructive, but they really are a product of their society.

Like actually read why the KKK was first created. It had everything to do with economic suppression.

Also, 60 yrs is not a long time, my parents were born then and obviously after the civil rights movement people didn't automatically change their mindsets when it came to race.

Lol Nigerians are pure Madows unlike AAs.
What does all that stuff have to do with racism today and discrimination of black people by whites? Nigerians don't have issues today.

Did those Nigerian immigrants suffer through a crack epidemic that was intentionally lead by the government and set them economically back to the stone age
No they didn't. What does that have to do with racism black people suffer from today? It hasn't stopped Nigerian immigrants and their children from being successful.

That is the old days, now minimum wage has stagnated while while inflations are as high as ever, people aren't paying workers as good as they used to

And you shouldn't be using Dubai or any Arab country as an example, there's modern-day slavery going on there and workers are literally dying due to being over worked on the scorching sun getting payed pennys

Free market, AKA bigger businesses crushing smaller and local ones and having a monopoly on the whole market, it's not about who's the most innovative, it's about being amoral, no need for evidence just look at Walmart

Anyway communism couldn't be worse as capitalism killed much more people, don't even have to do too much digging on that just look at England during its occupation of India, more people died due to starvation than they did in the USSR
You complain about Walmart having a monopoly on the market, yet you raise no issue with giving the means of production and complete control of the state to a few individuals who will shift to one form of a totalitarian government or another with those in the charge accumulating power/resources and limiting how much the populace as a whole gets.
giphy.gif

Lol Nigerians are pure Madows unlike AAs.
What does all that stuff have to do with racism today and discrimination of black people by whites? Nigerians don't have issues today.

No they didn't. What does that have to do with racism black people suffer from today? It hasn't stopped Nigerian immigrants and their children from being successful.

Like I said. You clearly do not understand how generational trauma works and how it has an impact on a group.

Also the majority of Nigerians that arrive in the USA are the educated middle class. You can't compare it to an AA who lives in the ghetto whose Great gran was a slave.

Also, Nigerians tend to do better than Somalis as well. Somalis are refugees and Nigerians are economic migrants. You can't compare the two. Hence why they do better than Somalis.

In the UK, Nigerian kids are very high achieveing. Yet they are still mistreated. So there goes your argument that cadaans mistreat people based on behaviour.

Last edited:
Like I said. You clearly do not understand generational trauma works and how it has an impact on a group.

Also the majority of Nigerians that arrive in the USA are the educated middle class. You can't compare it to an AA who lives in the ghetto whose Great gran was a slave.

Also, Nigerians tend to do better than Somalis as well. Somalis are refugees and Nigerians are economic migrants. You can't compare the two.

In the UK, Nigerian kids are very high achieveing. Yet they are still mistreated. So there goes your argument that cadaans mistreat people based on behaviour.
I understand the legacy of slavery and jim crow laws. However that isn't stopping pure Madow Nigerian immigrants and their children from being successful.

Thank you for shifting the discussion of present racism to legacies of racism. Because present day racism isn't stopping Madows from successful as evidence by Nigerians who are family oriented (unlike AA 80% of kids born to single mothers), Educated (highest % of advanced degrees of all groups), ambitious (Igbo are well for being entrepreneurial).

Simply put, AAs are lazy, choas-loving and destructive degenerates who refuse to help themselves. God says he doesn't help those who don't help themselves.

Of course I can compare Somalis with other black people. You said when a white man sees us a Somali and a Madow he can't tell the difference lol. The police wouldn't care if we were poor refugees or rich immigrants.

I understand the legacy of slavery and jim crow laws. However that isn't stopping pure Madow Nigerian immigrants and their children from being successful.

Thank you for shifting the discussion of present racism to legacies of racism. Because present day racism isn't stopping Madows from successful as evidence by Nigerians who are family oriented (unlike AA 80% of kids born to single mothers), Educated (highest % of advanced degrees of all groups), ambitious (Igbo are well for being entrepreneurial).

Simply put, AAs are lazy, choas-loving and destructive degenerates who refuse to help themselves. God says he doesn't help those who don't help themselves.

Of course I can compare Somalis with other black people. You said when a white man sees us a Somali and a Madow can't tell the difference lol. The police wouldn't care if we were poor refugees or rich immigrants.

You've literally refused to actually acknowledge any point. I think you're hell-bent in looking at African Americans a certain way and regardless of what anyone says your views will always stick.

Crack cocaine scandal is very recent only in the 70s and 80s. The repercussions of such a thing will obviously still exist. Children raised in the ghetto, regardless of race will obviously not do well.

Obviously dealing with racism is easier when you are from a middle class and educated background. You refuse to acknowledge this. Nigerian children are not dealing with the repercussions of slavery or jim crow law, whilst AA kids are.

Are Somalis chaotic and destructive? We are not doing so well as Nigerians. We also have high rates of our boys in jail, despite bit having any major excuses such as slavery ect? I'm really interested in what you have to say to that.

You've literally refused to actually acknowledge any point. I think you're hell-bent in looking at African Americans a certain way and regardless of what anyone says your views will always stick.

Crack cocaine scandal is very recent only in the 70s and 80s. The repercussions of such a thing will obviously still exist. Children raised in the ghetto, regardless of race will obviously not do well.

Obviously dealing with racism is easier when you are from a middle class and educated background. You refuse to acknowledge this. Nigerian children are not dealing with the repercussions of slavery or jim crow law, whilst AA kids are.

Are Somalis chaotic and destructive? We are not doing so well as Nigerians. We also have high rates of our boys in jail, despite bit having any major excuses such as slavery ect? I'm really interested in what you have to say to that.

Thank you. So you acknowledge the struggles of AA today have very little to do with recent racism in the present. That's all I was saying. That has nothing to do with Nigerians and Somalis.

Yes, obviously Somalis are chaotic and destructive.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Africans suffered much worse than AAs, they went through civil wars and starvation.

African Americans have had enough time to recover from those traumatic experiences, African migrants who come from nothing out-class them in everything. They are failed people.

Thank you. So you acknowledge the struggles of AA today have very little to do with recent racism in the present. That's all I was saying.

Yes, obviously Somalis are chaotic and destructive.

It does.

They were pushed into the ghettos due to racism. When you raise a child in a low- socioeconomic area with gangs roaming around what happens?

Racism is so much more than being insulted or beat up. Systematic racism, economic racism is a thing.

Like I said, you refuse to see or look at the bigger picture as your biases is clouding you. Nothing I or anyone says will change that.

Also, if you really believe that Somalis are destructive then you really don't have a leg to stand on then do you when it comes to other communities.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Africans suffered much worse than AAs, they went through civil wars and starvation.

African Americans have had enough time to recover from those traumatic experiences, African migrants who come from nothing out-class them in everything. They are failed people.

If your able to travel to America you are not dirt poor. Only those with a bit of money were able to leave the country.

Also, your point isn't even applicable to Nigerians who are economic migrant and not refugees. So what are you talking about? At least be factual. Most Nigerians who migrated to the US are from a middle class educated background.

The civil rights movement was less than 60 yrs ago.

:farmajoyaab:

Crack cocaine incidents literally the 80s.

You're points are ridiculous. No offense.

It does.

They were pushed into the ghettos due to racism. When you raise a child in a low- socioeconomic area with gangs roaming around what happens?

Racism is so much more than being insulted or beat up. Systematic racism, economic racism is a thing.

Like I said, you refuse to see or look at the bigger picture as your biases is clouding you. Nothing I or anyone says will change that.

Also, if you really believe that Somalis are destructive then you really don't have a leg to stand on then do you when it comes to other communities.

Those are legacies of discrimination AAs went through, it has nothing to do with racism black people (Somalis and Nigerians included) get from white people today. Sure AAs are degenerates today because of those legacies, still they're degenerates. I don't fault them for what happened to them, I fault them for not fixing it. Lazy, stupid, unambitious, chaotic, destructive, etc. Fathers need to stay in their children lives, women need to be more cooperative, kids need to work hard at school, etc.

Somalis are destructive it's the truth. What the hell are you talking about "leg to stand on". You're so weird. Just because I'm Somali I can't tell the truth about AAs being degenerates who continue being degenerates? loool Miss please get rid of your self-hatred/inferiority complex, it's repulsive.

If your able to travel to America you are not dirt poor. Only those with a bit of money were able to leave the country.

Also, your point isn't even applicable to Nigerians who are economic migrant and not refugees. So what are you talking about? At least be factual. Most Nigerians who migrated to the US are from a middle class educated background.

The civil rights movement was less than 60 yrs ago.

:farmajoyaab:

Crack cocaine incidents literally the 80s.

You're points are ridiculous. No offense.

African Americans are doing bad because they have low IQs its simple as that. Nope, those Nigerian Americans were dirt poor from the beginning, only came to the USA through illegal means and managed to climb up the social ladder due to hard work.

Trending

Latest posts