It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

If would love to see the of pro BLM thugs @Halimak when the criminals would do anything to her and there was no law and order in place and no police to protect her from the savages

just vision yourself in Congo village that is how the west would look like without maintaining civilization
Lol I full respect Nigerians. Some of my best mates at school and work were Nigerian men and women. Their work ethic, pride, ambition and drive is commendable.

You're clearly insecure, have an inferiority complex towards whites, and revere their word

It's obvious so much you don't see a problem with referring to Africans as madow but you see a problem with referring to them as Madow.

No I don't.

Its funny how you are saying that when we have full blown Trump supporters and idiots who parrot white supremacists.
If I revered them, I would be a delusional Trump supporter.

I'm a Muslim woman who wears a hijab who has been targeted by alt-right men before. Of course i'm going to be anti racist and wary of alt-right ideology.

Btw, i'm Somali so don't try and put wool over my eyes, plus my Somali is probably better than yours. Madow has always had a negative connotation, madow not so much.

Also, you've said worse things than Madow. You're only deflecting now.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Oooh yeah antifa and all those far-left libbies are calling everyone Nazi's, totally not a stupid exaggeration to feel victimised. In other news they're now forcibly turning boys into women, brought to you by bootleg infowars. Support me on patreon so I can tell you how the Jews created communists and how they ruined your chances of speaking with a woman.

Kkkkkk fucking stupid arse-wipe, I got your message and I already implied it was dumb. At the very least convey your points properly instead of using shit tier memes with a conjured up enemy to rile up your feels you fucking cave ape.

I see I have struck a nerve, the little murtad does not like when his intelligence is questioned.
Oh and by the way, what you said is true western governments are forcing their degenerate ideology on people.

Also Karl marx Lenin and trotskey were jews so yes, communism was created and instated by jews.

All you can bring to the conversation are reddit tier arguments and strawmen. Calling me a tinfoil hat is not an argument you mongrel.

Where are you getting this from? She only mentioned that black people fighting against racism reduces the chances of Islamophobia and racism towards Somalis, that sounds reasonable and logical, how is it implying that we're adopting black culture?

Yes I believe that Somalis aren't black but that doesn't mean that some white people won't see you as one, just like how some people don't care to notice the immense cultural and linguistic differences between a South Korean and a Japanese, calling them both Chinese

And saying a word with certain intentions is vastly different than being accurate to its definition, just because white people do it doesn't make it anymore okay. Unless you wanna imitate other racists

Lol stop being dishonest. Most of these people are saying: "you're black too" "You're not Arab" "You think Europeans can tell the difference"

Racist cadaans hate every man who isn't cadaan whether that's Madow, Arab, Indian, Chinese.

I ave no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own. Clear inferiority complex and white worship.

Btw, i'm Somali so don't try and put wool over my eyes, plus my Somali is probably better than yours. Madow has always had a negative connotation, madow not so much.

Also, you've said worse things than Madow. You're only deflecting now.

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own.

I hope you're kidding about the term black for africans. Nigggger is full out insult for AAs.

Clear self-hatred, inferiority complex and white worship.

He really is trying to act like we don't speak Somali.

He knows that he is vile when it comes to the stuff he has said. He even deleted a post and now want to spin things on me.
You’re catching a lot of feelings as if you’re Madow. Are you one by any chance or you have a Madow partner/kids?

besides why do you give so much value about what cadaans think about others and not what we think about ourselves? Inferiority complex in play I see

Lol stop being dishonest. Most of these people are saying: "you're black too" "You're not Arab" "You think Europeans can tell the difference"

Racist cadaans hate every man who isn't cadaan whether that's Madow, Arab, Indian, Chinese.

I ave no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own. Clear inferiority complex and obvious white reverance.

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own. Clear inferiority complex and obvious white reverence.

I hope you're kidding about the term black for africans. Nigggger is full out insult for AAs.

If I was fine with cadaan description of us, I would be walking around calling myself black. But I don't.

So what is your point?

You're clinging on to that argument because you have nothing to say. Where have I or @Radical Canjeerorism said we agree with cadaans people's view of us?

Your whole argument is baseless.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
[
if
You’re catching a lot of feelings as if you’re Madow. Are you one by any chance or you have a Madow partner/kids?

besides why do you give so much value about what cadaans think about others and not what we think about ourselves? Inferiority complex in play I see
they have control in the west, we’re not in Somalia

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
dude nothing wrong with Jews.

Are you being serious?
File:Palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg - Wikipedia

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

I ave no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own. Clear inferiority complex and white worship.
Yes you're not arab and black to certain white people, predominantly racist ones, less racists means less people who think you're black so I don't know why you're complaining

Racist cadaans hate everyone that isn't them including Somalis, and people pushing against racism means they'll be less racist people who hate everyone and including Somalis = people being less racist towards Somalis that's my point

Madow? I thought you were talking about the N word since you mentioned it's okay for white people to use it, anyway I still don't feel comfortable saying Madow so it's good on them if they don't take offense

Apollo

VIP
I don't know much about BLM, but I have tried to infiltrate a local antifa crew near me, just out of curiosity to see what those people were like.

Most of them were either straight up lunatics (often into drugs) or pampered delusional middle class/rich kids who lack perspective. And almost all of them were white, almost no minorities in antifa.

Yes you're not arab and black to certain white people, predominantly racist ones, less racists means less people who think you're black so I don't know why you're complaining

Racist cadaans hate everyone that isn't them including Somalis, and people pushing against racism means they'll be less racist people who hate everyone and including Somalis = people being less racist towards Somalis that's my point

Madow? I thought you were talking about the N word since you mentioned it's okay for white people to use it, anyway I still don't feel comfortable saying Madow so it's good on them if they don't take offense

I'm not Madow. I don't share the same race as Madows. Nothing to do with them. People who say we do are lying and wrong.

I never said the N word is wrong (it means black). You're okay with using the white man's description for Madows. But not your own. Obvious self-hatred and inferiority complex to the white man.

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing racist about the word Madow. Millions of people in Somalia proudly identify with that word. You're fine with cadaan descriptions of us but not our own.

Its very telling that you didn't qoute my other points.

I mentioned being a hijabi and being attacked by alt-right, yet your response to me focusing on racism is that I am suffering from inferiority a complex nd white worship.

Do you actually hear yourself?

Cmon stop pretending that Madow isnt used as a insult we are not retarded :mjdontkno: . What does islam teach you about this :silanyosmile:
How can Madow be an insult when millions of people identify with the word in Somalia.

It's only an insult if you find something wrong with being Madow.

Does a European get mad when you call him "white".

I don't know much about BLM, but I have tried to infiltrate a local antifa crew near me, just out of curiosity to see what those people were like.

Most of them were either straight up lunatics (often into drugs) or pampered delusional middle class/rich kids who lack perspective. And almost all of them were white, almost no minorities in antifa.
I always just assumed it was middle-class art students larping as revolutionaries. Can't believe that was actually the case:mjlaugh:

Its very telling that you didn't qoute my other points.

I mentioned being a hijabi and being attacked by alt-right, yet your response to me focusing on racism is that I am suffering from inferiority a complex nd white worship.

Do you actually hear yourself?
You replying to 2 people I had no idea if it was for me or the other person since you organized your response in a terrible fashion.

Please stop lying and putting words in my mouth I never said that.

I said you suffer from an inferiroty complex and white worship (despite saying your fighting against it looool) due to the fact you think the white man's descriptor "black" is fine but the Somali "Madow" isn't.

In Somali, we call black people madow.

I have never heard my family call people Madow and the only times i've heard the word Madow is when people are being disrespectful.

Are you trying to say that In the Somali language Madow is the correct term for saying madow?

Trending