It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

If any of you lot truly felt secure in your Somalinimo, you wouldn't feel the need to bash madows and call them despicable names.

You feel inferior and your hatred towards madows stems from the fact that society at times mistakes Somalis for blacks. Therefore you believe that by calling them names and behaving like alt right gaals you will be respected and that people will see the difference.

I can see right through all of this B.S.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This has nothing to do with that you call yourself.

Black people fighting for their rights benefits us as we are treated the exact same way if not worse, if you are a hijabi due to Islamaphobia. Hating on them and supporting Trump is retarded.

Are you implying I support this cuck?

Slave of Zion. Donald Trump Aipac Full Speech.: lorddreadnought ...

If would love to see the of pro BLM thugs @Halimak when the criminals would do anything to her and there was no law and order in place and no police to protect her from the savages

just vision yourself in Congo village that is how the west would look like without maintaining civilization

This has nothing to do with that you call yourself.

Black people fighting for their rights benefits us as we are treated the exact same way if not worse, if you are a hijabi due to Islamaphobia. Hating on them and supporting Trump is retarded.

black people fighting for my rights? I didn’t think I wanted the right to loot and burn property but carry on....

for once I wouldn’t have minded the Americans being a dictatorship and take these filthy looters off air. Nah trump is a twitter president. America needs Saddam hussein for a day or two.

guarenteed no rioting

The looting is terrible and whats worse is that they are looting their own communities!

These people do not care about 'racism' or making things easier for black and browns because if they did they would not be harming the businesses of their communities.

If would love to see the of pro BLM thugs @Halimak when the criminals would do anything to her and there was no law and order in place and no police to protect her from the savages

just vision yourself in Congo village that is how the west would look like without maintaining civilization

one night with no police should be enough with these blm halimos

If any of you lot truly felt secure in your Somalinimo, you wouldn't feel the need to bash madows and call the despicable names.

You feel inferior and your hatred towards madows stems from the fact that society at times mistakes Somalis for blacks. Therefore you believe that by calling them names and behaving like alt right gaals you will be respected and that people will see the difference.

I can see right through all of this B.S.
Keep coping and projecting your insecurities onto everyone.

There's nothing insulting about being a Madow. Bantus in Somalia use that term for themselves. Europeans called people by their skin colors and everyone accepts it, including you (Madows and us both have black skin btw). But you have an issue with the way Somalis classify races.

Self-hatred is evident.

unfortunately we are dealing with low iq people.
It's moral grandstanding at it's finest. They'll cling to any bullshit justification as to why Somalis should also chimp-out. "Hurr durr, we're black too. Let's engage in property destruction and risk infecting our family with rona because we were out all night hurling rocks at police and local businesses." Fucking sickening wallahi.

Last edited:
Keep coping and projecting your insecurities onto everyone.

There's nothing insulting about being a Madow. Bantus in Somalia use that term for themselves. Europeans called people by their skin colors and everyone accepts it, including you (Madows and us both have black skin btw). But you have an issue with the way Somalis classify races.

Self-hatred is evident.

You're not slick.

You know what you're doing and have shown your hatred for them various times.

I'm secure in my identity. I do not have to hate on other people in order to feel good about being Somali.

Its funny how your only argument is that I have an issue with the way Somalis classify race.

Guess what dummy......i don't think I am black.

So what now? What is your line of argument?

Here is a couple of points to the retarded Muslims supporting such organizations

BLM is mainly run by fat black lesbian feminists and funded by a white dude, they support AA causes only and things like abortion, LGBTQ rights. You're retarded as a Muslim supporting such an organization.

Antifa is a bunch of privileged upper-class white liberals who support communism and really protest against ''white nazis'' for virtue-signaling points and is also funded by a white jew by the name of George Soros.

Before people call me an alt-right sympathizer, at least these people are honest with their goals and are actually right in a few things when it comes to the idea that other races cannot co-exist in one nation. Tribes and nations were naturally built to be homogenous.

Would you really support mass migration to Somalia and Sudan, as well as other things like LGBTQ and communism being widely accepted within our societies?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why is every post you make comprised of pure shameless retardation? Secondly the use of "nazi" in that picture is in the context of how antifa or far left liberals in general tend to refer to anyone with slightly different views to their as a "nazi". Now if you didn't have the reading comprehension of a braindead atheist maybe you would have been able to understand the message I was getting across.
Oooh yeah antifa and all those far-left libbies are calling everyone Nazi's, totally not a stupid exaggeration to feel victimised. In other news they're now forcibly turning boys into women, brought to you by bootleg infowars. Support me on patreon so I can tell you how the Jews created communists and how they ruined your chances of speaking with a woman.

Kkkkkk fucking stupid arse-wipe, I got your message and I already implied it was dumb. At the very least convey your points properly instead of using shit tier memes with a conjured up enemy to rile up your feels you fucking cave ape.

You're not slick.

You know what you're doing and have shown your hatred for them various times.

I'm secure in my identity. I do not have to hate on other people in order to feel good about being Somali.

Its funny how your only argument is that I have an issue with the way Somalis classify race.

Guess what dummy......i don't think I am black.

So what now? What is your line of argument?

Lol I full respect Nigerians. Some of my best mates at school and work were Nigerian men and women. Their work ethic, pride, ambition and drive is commendable.

You're clearly insecure, have an inferiority complex towards whites, and revere their word

It's obvious so much you don't see a problem with referring to Africans as madow but you see a problem with referring to them as Madow.

Here is a couple of points to the retarded Muslims supporting such organizations

BLM is a mainly run by fat black lesbian feminists and funded by a white dude, they support AA causes only and things like abortion, LGBTQ rights. You're retarded as a Muslim supporting such an organization.

Antifa is a bunch of privileged upper-class white liberals who support communism and really protest against ''white nazis'' for virtue-signaling points and is also funded by a white jew by the name of George Soros.

Before people call me an alt-right sympathizer, at least these people are honest with their goals and are actually right in a few things when it comes to the idea that other races cannot co-exist in one nation. Tribes and nations were naturally built to be homogenous.

Would you really support mass migration to Somalia and Sudan, as well as other things like LGBTQ and communism being widely accepted within our societies?

dude nothing wrong with Jews.

Lol I full respect Nigerians. Some of my best mates at school and work were Nigerian men and women. Their work ethic, pride, ambition and drive is commendable.

You're clearly insecure, have an inferiority complex towards whites, and revere their word

It's obvious so much you don't see a problem with referring to Africans as madow but you see a problem with referring to them as Madow.
Cmon stop pretending that Madow isnt used as a insult we are not retarded :mjdontkno: . What does islam teach you about this :silanyosmile:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Yes, it is. We are not the same as Madows. You're trying to shame us identify with their struggles and history of oppression. We won't.
Allah created everything. We're still not the same. It's okay to be different.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Madow is a negro. Europeans describe races by skin color, we describe races by different physical features: East asian-eyes, Indians-hair, Euro-Skin, Negros-hair since they're the same skin color as us. Nothing offensive about it. Whites can describe people how they want but we can't? Get rid of your inferiority complex.
Where are you getting this from? She only mentioned that black people fighting against racism reduces the chances of Islamophobia and racism towards Somalis, that sounds reasonable and logical, how is it implying that we're adopting black culture?

Yes I believe that Somalis aren't black but that doesn't mean that some white people won't see you as one, just like how some people don't care to notice the immense cultural and linguistic differences between a South Korean and a Japanese, calling them both Chinese

And saying a word with certain intentions is vastly different than being accurate to its definition, just because white people do it doesn't make it anymore okay. Unless you wanna imitate other racists

It seems like retarded lefties and looters fanboys have very low understanding things and almost nonexistent critical thinking... the only argument they have is race this race that
:wtf::wtf:

Trending

Latest posts