Issue

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay, making me feel shitty was one way and the best way to get me riled up
By tommorow afternoon, bish bash bosh and a heartfelt apology shall occur inshallah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inshallah!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah I don't believe you, but have a safe trip !
Of cause not, Even I don't believe myself. Reading the posts make me feel shitty, but I assume once I am there, I will not do what I say

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Hoorta are you guys still married if you haven’t consummated the marriage? Islamically I thought there was a timeframe:cosbyhmm:

Okay, making me feel shitty was one way and the best way to get me riled up
By tommorow afternoon, bish bash bosh and a heartfelt apology shall occur inshallah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inshallah!

It’s incredible that she’s still married to you. I don’t know how she withstanded that kind of treatment. Be grateful for your wife and be emotionally available to her. She deserves to be treated better.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hoorta are you guys still married if you haven’t consummated the marriage? Islamically I thought there was a timeframe:cosbyhmm:
You know your marriage is not valid. I am not sure in Islam but a judge will annul your marriage if you did not consummate within a year I believe.

I spoke to a Somali Shiekh once about it. He ,*"after telling me of the culture"*, said that it depends if both parties agree, you can delay it as much as you want. It is your duty to fufill it. Anything Romantically near it is classified as you fufiling your halal duty. Now, i don not know if it a fact by the scholors, but thats is what he said!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It’s incredible that she’s still married to you. I don’t know how she withstanded that kind of treatment. Be grateful for your wife and be emotionally available to her. She deserves to be treated better.
Indeed.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Calaf is playing with us, I don’t believe this story. How do you sleep next to your wife and not want to do anything :noneck:

I spoke to a Somali Shiekh once about it. He ,*"after telling me of the culture"*, said that it depends if both parties agree, you can delay it as much as you want. It is your duty to fufill it. Anything Romantically near it is classified as you fufiling your halal duty. Now, i don not know if it a fact by the scholors, but thats is what he said!

Somali men have 99 problems but consuming mariage is not one of them. I suggest you go to therapy and find out what is blocking you. You won't find anything here. (if this story is true :) ).

Your wife has rights over you as you have rights over her. Satisfying your wife is part of your Islamic duty as a husband

Ibn Taymiyah RA said: “It is obligatory for the husband to have intercourse with his wife as much as is needed to satisfy her, so long as this does not exhaust him physically or keep him away from earning a living… If they dispute over this matter, the judge should prescribe more in the way of intercourse just as he may prescribe more in the way of spending.”

Your wife is human sxb - either do your duty, or divorce her so she can remarry and another man can give her what you won't

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf is playing with us, I don’t believe this story. How do you sleep next to your wife and not want to do anything :noneck:
Try doing something at a ungodly hour, so tired that you fall onto the bed and just dooze off. Also, it is rare. MOST of the time, I travel on my ones, if and in the RARE chance that I do, I sleep at ungodly hours.

I don't have the time to make up stuff or play with anyone. I came to be riduclued and to be made an asshole off. Then little advice from the community, espcially when in a jiffy!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somali men have 99 problems but consuming mariage is not one of them. I suggest you go to therapy and find out what is blocking you. You won't find anything here. (if this story is true :) ).
Another No No. Therpy where. Somalia, Somaliland, Africa, Asia. I would be mocked (As I am already am) then given same advice, be gay or go spread the seed!