Issue

Your assuming that I can bing bash and that is it.
Let say I do, how about when I leave for 8 to 10 months.
Bruh, why get married if u ain’t gonna want to consumate the marriage? You gotta give your woman sexual validation. U idiot. U married a young girl claiming u love her but don’t back that talk with action(sex). She doesn’t take u serious.

mrlog

VIP
I don’t think I fully understand your post, how did you go on honeymoon but didn’t have time to consummate the marriage?

he has enough time to take her shopping
he has enough time to visit her extended family
he has enough time to take her sightseeing
YET he has no time to work the middle

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

@Western4Life come get ur boi
he needs someone to take him out of the closet

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I went on the honeymoon, I went on toursighting, came back and had chats, yet when it came to night,We would go to a midnight snack. I would do anything to make her tired and once she wants to sleep, I went and did my Coursework for prepartion to UNI. I had the time, but fully avoided it
Makes no sense, get yourself checked walaal. My hubby could work 100 hours a week and he still in the mood :bell:

I went on the honeymoon, I went on toursighting, came back and had chats, yet when it came to night,We would go to a midnight snack. I would do anything to make her tired and once she wants to sleep, I went and did my Coursework for prepartion to UNI. I had the time, but fully avoided it

I can only assume she feels pretty inadequate for you to have postponed it for two years. This probably is what's making her more reserved and not wanting to talk to you. You need to sort out your work placement so that you are around her more often or you'll regret not fixing this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrlog

VIP
I can only assume she feels pretty inadequate for you to have postponed it for two years. This probably is what's making her more reserved and not wanting to talk to you. You need to sort out your work placement so that you are around her more often or you'll regret not fixing this

Did he say it’s been 2 years?
Laa Haula

I’ve heard of NoNutNovember
But not 2 years of drought

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Makes no sense, get yourself checked walaal. My hubby could work 100 hours a week and he still in the mood :bell:
Funny thing is : I don't work work. I am still a student. I believe it is a love for money and sucess that is making me. Wallalo, I overthink.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People, I am not GAY in whatsoever.
People are making me feel so shitty that I have made my desicion. Already onroute to Hargssia

People, I am not GAY in whatsoever.
People are making me feel so shitty that I have made my desicion. Already onroute to Hargssia

I see you changed your nickname because you reminded me of a forumer. Na it's weird. I feel it. So you're a student in singapour but bought a car for her, financed her business/startup, gucci, iphone, paid university. I remember you said she lived in the UK. You are 19 right ? married at 17. weird.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Funny thing is : I don't work work. I am still a student. I believe it is a love for money and sucess that is making me. Wallalo, I overthink.
Do you guys share the same room when you travel? I think most of us are just confused by this whole thing. As a young healthy guy, you should be jumping her bones.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I see you changed your nickname because you reminded me of a forumer. Na it's weird. I feel it. So you're a student in singapour but bought a car for her, financed her business/startup, gucci, iphone, paid university. I remember you said she lived in the UK. You are 19 right ? married at 17. weird.
20 year old, 18 when I Married. This money is from different sources, and thus, thanks to Allah, I am able to satify her in one way

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Do you guys share the same room when you travel? I think most of us are just confused by this whole thing. As a young healthy guy, you should be jumping her bones.
Same room, but always She sleeps before me!

Trending