Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
in5x5z.jpg

My job is done.

Good.. more like this.

Apollo

VIP
ummm... 23andme is using genetic genealogy, how the f*ck do you disagree with that?? its not subjective idiot. :drakewtf::what::what:

Somalis on 23andMe all get maxed out Somali results and their paternal haplogroups are all unique to the Horn and not linked to Arabs from the 9th century!

ummm... 23andme is using genetic genealogy, how the f*ck do you disagree with that?? its not subjective idiot. :drakewtf::what::what:

Somalis do not have recent Arab admixture, when I say recent, that means no mixing since the Neolithic.

So they contradicted themselves, they have reference samples and yet say we migrated from Arabia in the 9th century.

Somalis on 23andMe all get maxed out Somali results and their paternal haplogroups are all unique to the Horn and not linked to Arabs from the 9th century!

You're an idiot alright. So we'are just gonna pretend like me and you aren't aware of the plethora of Somali haplogroups? not to mention how high the near east haplogroup T is within Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
You're an idiot alright. So we'are just gonna pretend like me and you aren't aware of the plethora of Somali haplogroups? not to mention how high the near east haplogroup T is within Somalis.

You are a clown.

Haplogroup T in Somalis is from over 8,000 years ago and not from 9th century Arabs. Who is the idiot now..

Somalis do not have recent Arab admixture, when I say recent, that means no mixing since the Neolithic.

So they contradicted themselves, they have reference samples and yet say we migrated from Arabia in the 9th century.

My cousin has arab father. Isn't that recent?

Only E1b1b1 and T1a are relevant and combined are 95% of ethnic Somali paternal lineages. The rest are laangaabs about to go extinct.

whether you like it not, the Ethio-Somali back to Africa migration is most likely pre-agricultural.

So what?

These idiots at 23andMe are trying to give credence to 9th century We Wuz Banu Hashim Ahl al-Bayt!

I could give a f*ck about 23andme results. If you had a brain in there you would know exactly how inaccurate genetic tests can be. But anyways, prove it to me that the Banu Hashim story is a "myth". I dare you to convince me.

@Defendant @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

I could give a f*ck about 23andme results. If you had a brain in there you would know exactly how inaccurate genetic tests can be. But anyways, prove it to me that the Banu Hashim story is a "myth". I dare you to convince me.

@Defendant @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

There is no point of him convincing you. The party to be convinced should be someone who can comprehend the basics of this science. You have so far proven through your initial posts you literally have no clue about Somali genetic history and DNA results. To the point that some of what you mentioned is laughable. So even if he did prove it, you wouldn't be able to understand.

But just to summarise (extremely easily) for those like you who are punching above their weight in subjects they dont have no clue about...

Every single paternal haplogroup amongst Somali ethnic groups are native to the Horn (regardless of the theories of where they originated). Hashemites and the Ashraaf are officially J1, go to Family Tree and Eupedia. Which isn't surprising considering that haplogroup to be the most dominant in Arabia and considered the Semitic marker. This haplogroup is almost non-existent amongst Somalis (3% or less). In fact, Oromos and Omotics have more J than us. E1b1b and T-m70 have been in the Horn for over 7000 years. Even the 3% with J, are Somali in their autosomal results, showing that their haplogroup is ancient to the Horn, just like the Amharas. So that bet is off too.

If a Darood or Isaaq with E1b1b or Dir with T-m70 are Banu Hashim, that means that 70-90% of the Horn of Africa/North East African populations would be Banu Hashim.

Conclusion: There is no genetic evidence to suggest that Somalis of any clan/tribe affiliation have anything to do with Banu Hashim.

M piece of advice. We are living in an age of information where claims can be verified through evidence. Its a shame that you are still holding onto primitive tribal myths, in an age of science and verification.

Apollo

VIP
There is no point of him convincing you. The party to be convinced should be someone who can comprehend the basics of this science. You have so far proven through your initial posts you literally have no clue about Somali genetic history and DNA results. To the point that some of what you mentioned is laughable. So even if he did prove it, you wouldn't be able to understand.

But just to summarise (extremely easily) for those like you who are punching above their weight in subjects they dont have no clue about...

Every single paternal haplogroup amongst Somali ethnic groups are native to the Horn (regardless of the theories of where they originated). Hashemites and the Ashraaf are officially J1, go to Family Tree and Eupedia. Which isn't surprising considering that haplogroup to be the most dominant in Arabia and considered the Semitic marker. This haplogroup is almost non-existent amongst Somalis (3% or less). In fact, Oromos and Omotics have more J than us. E1b1b and T-m70 have been in the Horn for over 7000 years.

If a Darood or Isaaq with E1b1b or Dir with T-m70 are Banu Hashim, that means that 70-90% of the Horn of Africa/North East African populations would be Banu Hashim.

Conclusion: There is no genetic evidence to suggest that Somalis of any clan/tribe affiliation have anything to do with Banu Hashim.

This is the proto-Banu Hashim lineage:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-L859/

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Qurayishj1c3d/default.aspx?section=yresults

This projects concluded that:
* L859+ individuals are descendants of Quraysh tribe
* FGC8703+ individuals are descendants of Hashem clan
* FGC10500+ individuals are descendants of Imam Ali (A.S.)

https://fgc8712.com/

Never found in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending