[Issue solved] 23andMe's description of the Somali cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said u represent it silly. You don't now f*ck off you Sudanese are such begs.:cool:
I'm not Sudanese. We originate from Sudan.

I know myself very well. Unfortunately, you're a very sad faraz who spends his time trying to catfish thirsty dudes into believing he is Latina :mjlol:

Ana Muslim sax laakin Carab ha igu sheegin

Attachments

• E7EB89E7-7921-473B-B949-1E9B95AEF0F4.png
    E7EB89E7-7921-473B-B949-1E9B95AEF0F4.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 184

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I have lodged a complaint there, this is total bs.

@Apollo do you know if Arab tribes are gentically true, as in more predictive of a genetic relationship between two people than random chance?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I just complained and hinted that this was on the verge on full on racism and carelessness on educating themselves.
The second I added racism
saltbae_salt1a.jpg
My job is done

''While modern humans have lived in East Africa for over 200,000 years, ethnic Somalis living in Somalia, Eastern Ethiopia and Kenya trace much of their genetic heritage and social structure to 9th century migrations from the Arabian Peninsula. Almost all ethnic Somalis belong to one of five major patrilineal clans and this clan structure is integral to the cultural and political fabric of Somali society. Many Somalis immigrated to North America, Europe, or Western Asia in response to civil war in the twilight of the 20th century.''

:mjlol::russ::dead::deadosama:'

FM8fbOw.png

Compared to positive stuff for the Sudanese:

''Sudan and South Sudan share a distinct genetic heritage dating to early agricultural civilizations, including the Nubian Kingdoms of Kush and Meroë that once flourished along the banks of the upper Nile. Today, the people of Sudan and South Sudan are ethnically diverse, following a long history of intermarriage between indigenous East Africans and migrants from the Arabian peninsula. However, this Arabian genetic legacy is less common in the south of the region.''

Ethiopian and Eritrean:

''Despite recent conflict, Eritreans and Ethiopians were united under the powerful Kingdom of Aksum for almost 1,000 years until its collapse in 940 CE, and their DNA reflects that shared history. The region has also served as a crossroads between Africa and the Arabian Peninsula for tens of thousands of years. Today, most Ethiopians and Eritreans have both East African and Arabian ancestry and speak Afro-Asiatic languages, including Oromo, Tigrinya, Arabic, and Amharic''
Told Y'all We Wuz Arabz And Shieett!

tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey DNA people, can we just be proud to be a human being, there's no need to keep dividing ourselves further. :)

How does this apply for Rahanweyne, Dir and Hawiye clans that don’t trace their lineage to a mystical Arab daddy?

It seems like 23andMe is very misinformed about Somalis as a whole. Even a Wikipedia page has more accurate information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending