[Issue solved] 23andMe's description of the Somali cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ñvm just checked them out on google. They're ******s
:holeup:
They're madow sxb. Related to other Sudanese. Like a mix btw S Sudanese and Eurasian.
Weird bc we're a similar mix. Ancient Nilo Saharan and Eurasian :ohhh:

But we are not though.
I know we're native to Sudan but its been so long now that it doesn't even matter at this point.

Nubians and Afro Arabs represent Sudan now and we represent the Horn :manny:

VIP
They're madow sxb. Related to other Sudanese. Like a mix btw S Sudanese and Eurasian.

download.png

Nope. Nubians are mixed with all sorts of ppl including the indigenous cushites of upper egypt/lower nubia.

I know we're native to Sudan but its been so long now that it doesn't even matter at this point.

Nubians and Afro Arabs represent Sudan now and we represent the Horn :manny:
The horn doesn't include Sudan I don't know why u are begging it.

Lol so apperantly they are native to our land and we are native to theirs even tho we live in each others ancestral lands today? :gucciwhat: How did that happen?

Aboowe I think u have an IQ of 38 :mjlol:

ahh! yes, you have me all figured out. How smart you are classifying the original notion of my IQ. Impressive i say.

Apollo

VIP
The horn doesn't include Sudan I don't know why u are begging it.

23andMe describes the Horn cluster like this - included Sudan, excluded Kenya:

Broadly Northern East African

Northern East Africa, which spans from Sudan in the northwest to Ethiopia and Somalia in the southeast, is home to both Afro-Asiatic and Nilo-Saharan ethnolinguistic groups. The entire region has a rich history of genetic and cultural exchange between indigenous East Africans and immigrants from the Arabian Peninsula. As a result of both ancient and recent migrations within the region, broadly Northern East African DNA may be difficult to assign to a specific location.

isa6W3J.png

23andMe describes the Horn cluster like this - included Sudan, excluded Kenya:

Broadly Northern East African

Northern East Africa, which spans from Sudan in the northwest to Ethiopia and Somalia in the southeast, is home to both Afro-Asiatic and Nilo-Saharan ethnolinguistic groups. The entire region has a rich history of genetic and cultural exchange between indigenous East Africans and immigrants from the Arabian Peninsula. As a result of both ancient and recent migrations within the region, broadly Northern East African DNA may be difficult to assign to a specific location.

isa6W3J.png
So 23 and me includes them in the Horn but they really aren't. Even saying they are east African is a stretch. I'm pretty sure they were hell bent on sayin they were north Africans. When east Africans became some sort of trend they try jumping on the bandwagon.

Apollo

VIP
So 23 and me includes them in the Horn but they really aren't. Even saying they are east African is a stretch. I'm pretty sure they were hell bent on sayin they were north Africans. When east Africans became some sort of trend they try jumping on the bandwagon.

North Sudan is predominantly Nubian, Arabized Nubian, and Beja. Overall North Sudan is closer to the Horn median than Kenya is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts