Israelite tribes migration into the Kingdom of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
According to wikipedia, after the Assyrian empire defeats the northern kingdom of Israel, 4 Tribes migrate south into the kingdom of kush in 700BC

"Members migrated south along with members of the tribes of Gad, Asher, and Naphtali, into the Kingdom of Kush, now Ethiopia and Sudan,[16] during the destruction of the First Temple. This position is supported by former Sephardic Chief Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.[17] They are said to have fought with the natives.[18]"
:cosbyhmm:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
According to wikipedia, after the Assyrian empire defeats the northern kingdom of Israel, 4 Tribes migrate south into the kingdom of kush in 700BC

"Members migrated south along with members of the tribes of Gad, Asher, and Naphtali, into the Kingdom of Kush, now Ethiopia and Sudan,[16] during the destruction of the First Temple. This position is supported by former Sephardic Chief Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.[17] They are said to have fought with the natives.[18]"
:cosbyhmm:
So they fought our ancestors in their land by force:patrice:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Aren't there Jews in Ethiopia? I always thought that was strange but maybe this is the answer.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Aren't there Jews in Ethiopia? I always thought that was strange but maybe this is the answer.
Yeah, the ones in Ethiopia claim to have arrived in the time of Sulayman pbuh from Yemen. Also the term Jew historically applied only to the Southern Kingdom of Judah while the Northern Kingdom were Hebrews

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
nah the yibir in somaliland were jewish but they are proud muslims now
Screenshot_2019-02-12 Ethiopian Jews in Somalia Tracing.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
But i'm Issaq Arap, a small branche of the clan!

Your branch is the Habar Magadle branch which is full Somali. It could be from the Ahmed Gurey's invasion in which he massed enslaved and ransacked ethiopia. The guy even looted and burned the holiest church in ethiopia where they claim had the Arc of the Covenant..
So many Somalis had ethiopian concubines

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Your branch is the Habar Magadle branch which is full Somali. It could be from the Ahmed Gurey's invasion in which he massed enslaved and ransacked ethiopia. The guy even looted and burned the holiest church in ethiopia where they claim had the Arc of the Covenant..
So many Somalis had ethiopian concubines

Oh wow, i didn't know this! I thought i had a small tribe but if that's true, then my ancestors were the ones who participated with Ahmd Gurey against the Ethiopians? Nice! It's fantastic haha

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Was saabe hebrew?

Saabe and Samaale are the sons of Hiil. Hiil traces his lineage through Xashi all the way to Nuxayeh. When it comes to the folklore there is some truth but which has been diluted with myth. In terms of the Hebrew origins of some Somali clans, it is not impossible but difficult to prove. Somalis didnt always live in Somalia but migrated into Somalia before Islam and displaced local cushitic people who were probably remnants of Kingdom of Punt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending