Israelite tribes migration into the Kingdom of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-2-13_15-16-7.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Tirri was a powerful, ancient Somali tribe occupying the half of the country including Harar uplands. The term tiir itself means pillar, so tirri means pillar people.

During this same time, another major Somali tribe, Madalle, was creating elaborate stone monuments in the far South (Jubba-Galana region: the vast land southeast of Lake Turkana to the Kismayo-Malindi coast). In addition to other complex earth works, such as flat dams, lime-stone built wells and ruined towns on the coast, the building of the Taallos is attributed to the Madalle-led ancient Somali communities in the region. Madalle literally means people of congregation, which also refers to power and hard work. Observations of bodies in cairns indicate similar burial practices indicating that they were built by same people.17 However, as they were basically intended to be funeral, they are not related to astronomical phenomena as far as can be discerned.

wiki quote
@aydurus abdi

I have heard of the Madanle and the Tiiriyaat people who were once inhabitants of Somalia. Thw thing is they are usual described as Pre-Somali peoples but this the first i have heard of them being of Hebrew origin and i have heard alot of Oral accounts of Somali History

sxb there's more, I think some other southern tribes have hebrew origin
upload_2019-2-13_16-55-5.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have heard of the Madanle and the Tiiriyaat people who were once inhabitants of Somalia. Thw thing is they are usual described as Pre-Somali peoples but this the first i have heard of them being of Hebrew origin and i have heard alot of Oral accounts of Somali History

Madanle were an ancient Somali tribe that occupied the Bay region. They were an ally of the Ajuran clan and were part of their kingdom. After the collapse of Ajuran Sultanate, the Rahanweyn clan displaced them where they harried the south eventually into what is today the northeastern region of Kenya where they appear to have been amongst the earliest recorded inhabitants. They were joined later by the Boran and Warday Galla who established a local ascendancy which was finally overcome by the massive wave of Somali migration in the nineteenth century.

Y6FthMx.png

Here is the map of Madanle occupying a territory and Rahanweyn expansion.

upload_2018-7-29_22-43-55-png.png

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Madanle were an ancient Somali tribe that occupied the Bay region. They were an ally of the Ajuran clan and were part of their kingdom. After the collapse of Ajuran Sultanate, the Rahanweyn clan displaced them were they migrated to the Wajir region.

Y6FthMx.png

Here is the map of Madanle occupying a territory and Rahanweyn expansion.

upload_2018-7-29_22-43-55-png.png

Do you know the Abtirsi of the Madanle and their origins/language?

Tirri was a powerful, ancient Somali tribe occupying the half of the country including Harar uplands. The term tiir itself means pillar, so tirri means pillar people.

During this same time, another major Somali tribe, Madalle, was creating elaborate stone monuments in the far South (Jubba-Galana region: the vast land southeast of Lake Turkana to the Kismayo-Malindi coast). In addition to other complex earth works, such as flat dams, lime-stone built wells and ruined towns on the coast, the building of the Taallos is attributed to the Madalle-led ancient Somali communities in the region. Madalle literally means people of congregation, which also refers to power and hard work. Observations of bodies in cairns indicate similar burial practices indicating that they were built by same people.17 However, as they were basically intended to be funeral, they are not related to astronomical phenomena as far as can be discerned.

wiki quote
@aydurus abdi
Interesting "tirri" sounds very much like dir, who also live near harar. Could also be hawiye Allahu A'lam

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you know the Abtirsi of the Madanle and their origins/language?

They were Samaale and spoke southern Somali dialect like the Ajuran, Hawiye and Bimaal, not the Rahanweyn dialect (Af maay). Origins? Not sure but Samaale traditions claim to migrate from the north.

Mirifle don't really displace people they integrate everyone in their area into their confederation alliances. I imagine they're in one of the two big Mirifle confederations today. There hasn't been much work done on the lineages of component Mirifle clans since the early academics didn't understand the difference.

I know of a Madale clan with a Madinle clan as a subclan of Madale. It's an Ajuuraan clan.

Madinle Madale Beidan Ajuuraan.

This is different from the royal clan of Ajuuraan who descend from Gareen Kasaanle Udke Kunle Waalmuge Ajuuraan

Waalmuge is the big and important branch of Ajuuraan.

Beidan is an important branch of Ajuuraan but most Beidan today are descended from Waqlee Madale Beidan Ajuuraan.

I doubt they have an ancient presence in the south though, they probably arrived in the south as conquerors in the 1400s when Ajuuraan conquered southern Somalia.

Last edited:
Actually the Ghassan tribe of arabia otherwise known as jokshan have in many manuscripts been referred to as cushites and their land as cush. It might be that kush and not the one south of egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts