Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

The ummah is not real. I only care about Somalis and those Arabs only care about their own
In Sha Allah it won't be like that for long, one day the Ummah will be as it once was under the four rightly guided caliphs. Just because the Arabs care only for themselves doesn't mean we should be like that as well.

You have done so much for the cause
thumb_sending-thoughts-and-prayers-woah-this-is-worthless-useless-thankyou-60166534.png

:silanyolaugh:
Is it not better than nothing? If you can't help them materially then remember them in your prayers that is easier.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘

Muzaffer

nationalism is what destroyed the nations before us.

aqsa is not important to them.
Yes, it is I believe that they want to replace it with a new third temple for themselves. The second temple was destroyed by the Roman during the great Jewish revolt from 66-73 AD. They are taking Jerusalem back for this exact reason in my opinion.

People have gotten creative. Now rebelling against the Quran isn't just rebelling the Quran- it's "rebelling against the Quran to save Somalia".

I see.

So are you also going to skip salat to save Somalia? You're going to commit zina to save Somalia? Are you going to start praying to statues to save Somalia?

If you don't believe in Ummah then what religion do you believe in? If you are fasting then why? Why are you fasting if you don't believe in the Quran?

The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.

-Surah Al-Hujurat 49:10

Those of you who don't believe in that part of the Quran- which parts of the Quran do you believe in? How do you decide when do you believe in the words of Allah and when you don't?

I wonder why the people saying โ€œpalistine is not our problem, Somalia is more importantโ€ are the last people to even care about Somaliaโ€™s tragic affairs, let alone support the cause? :hmm:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
People have gotten creative. Now rebelling against the Quran isn't just rebelling the Quran- it's "rebelling against the Quran to save Somalia".

I see.

So are you also going to skip salat to save Somalia? You're going to commit zina to save Somalia? Are you going to start praying to statues to save Somalia?

If you don't believe in Ummah then what religion do you believe in? If you are fasting then why? Why are you fasting if you don't believe in the Quran?

Looks like the Palestinians rebelled against the Quran. Not a single one of them raises awareness for the situation in Somalia and not a single one of them has started a charity for Somalia.

They just sit back and let the media exaggerate their situation in Gaza and the West Bank meanwhile not caring that Mogadishu is in much worse condition.

Looks like the Palestinians rebelled against the Quran. Not a single one of them raises awareness for the situation in Somalia and not a single one of them has started a charity for Somalia.

They just sit back and let the media exaggerate their situation in Gaza and the West Bank meanwhile not caring that Mogadishu is in much worse condition.

So you are upset that the Palestinians aren't dropping everything to save Somalia? I think that's a very selfish mentality. Your neighbors house is on fire and you're focused on "why isn't he focused on me?"? If you see a drowning person are you going to get mad at them because they're not focused on you?

I'm not saying you have to drop everything and completely forget about Somalia. But it's not the end of the world if you make a dua for the Palestinians or you press "like" on a comment that is pro-Palestinian. It's not going to harm Somalia if you do that kind of thing.

If you can't change an evil with your hand, you can at least denounce it with your heart. I know Palestinians and I don't expect them to drop everything and focus on problems in other countries but I doubt the Palestinians I know would have a problem with simply making a dua for the people in Somalia or saying a few words of support for their Somali brothers.

It's extremely selfish to look at people like the Kashmiris, Afghanis or Palestinians and think "why aren't they focused on me?".

It doesn't cost you to at least have solidarity with people in spirit, though.

I've never seen a Palestinian drop everything and save Somalia but I've never seen a Palestinian go out of their way to talk bad about Somalis and I've seem them show solidarity with other causes.

They are obligated to consider Somali Muslims as their brothers- it's not necessarily up to them to drop everything and fix Somalia's problems.

But even if we say for sake of argument that Palestinians don't see Somalis as their brothers, which I doubt is the case- if a Palestinian drinks alcohol does that make alcohol halal for you?

And I'm not saying anyone has to drop everything and save Palestine- but it's not some huge demand to see them as brothers. If you don't want to make dua that's up to you but you could at least not go out of your way to discourage it. It's not going to harm Somalia if someone makes a dua for Palestine. And thinking about others is good for one spiritually.

Never seen Palestinians care about Somalia while we have Somali's singing songs, donating, and constantly booty clapping for them online. Shit is ridiculous!:jcoleno:
You Just Don't Get It.jpg

Muzaffer

Never seen Palestinians care about Somalia while we have Somali's singing songs, donating, and constantly booty clapping for them online. Shit is ridiculous!:jcoleno:
View attachment 183706
Somalia dont have trade embargo somalia dont have IDF infiltrate there lands somalia dont have Israelis who rain them with missile somalia didn't lose 70% of there lands to the Jews.

In Sha Allah it won't be like that for long, one day the Ummah will be as it once was under the four rightly guided caliphs. Just because the Arabs care only for themselves doesn't mean we should be like that as well.
thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re rich and winning
omg you niggas never learn
somalis need to be more like the jews and khaleejis