Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

Show me one Palestinian speaking about the issues of Somalia?
The situation in Palestinian is a lot different from Somalia they are facing aggression from others outside their group whereas Somalis have been killing each other since 1991. You can’t compare the two scenarios a civi war and ethnic cleansing are not the same. Palestinians are honestly one of the best Arabs along with Syrians they defo deserve sympathy and we should stand in solidarity with them as Muslims

Last edited:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
The situation in Palestinian is a lot different from Somalia they are facing aggression from others outside their group whereas Somalis have been killing each other since 1990. You can’t compare the two scenarios a civi war and ethnic cleansing are not the same. Palestinians are honestly one of the best Arabs along with Syrians they defo deserve sympathy and we should stand in solidarity with them as Muslims

So you can’t come up with a single Palestinian that ever spoke about Somali issues LOL, so much for mUh UmMaH

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's a lost cause
tenor.gif

So you can’t come up with a single Palestinian that ever spoke about Somali issues LOL, so much for mUh UmMaH
Somalis are oppressing each other, Palestinians are being oppressed by outside powers. You mock the ummah but you don't realise that without it we are weak and easily exploited. You are mocking the thing that could ensure the safety of Muslims everywhere.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Somalis are oppressing each other, Palestinians are being oppressed by outside powers. You mock the ummah but you don't realise that without it we are weak and easily exploited. You are mocking the thing that could ensure the safety of Muslims everywhere.

So let me get this straight; Somalis have to advocate for Palestinians, raise awareness for their issues, give our money and resources to their charities and the Palestinians do absolutely nothing for Somalis in return?

Is this muh ummah, or is it one sided support using religious guilt tripping as a manipulation tactic?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Guys like @Fiorenza @HiraanBorn @TekNiKo
are living in dreamland they can't see reality!
One time I write probably about them

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
High IQ jews with a population of 9 million karbashed and manipulated 500 million arabs.

:farmajoyaab:

Jews will never leave Israel, for 2000 years they were forced out of their ancestral lands and abused everywhere. Now they finally have land and won't give it up under any circumstances.

I feel sorry for Palestinians i invite them to Mogadishu so they can help us reach the 21st century. Gaza is light years ahead of Mogadishu.
The same thing happen when the crusader invade Palestinian and when mongols shallowed most muslims lands.

What you said is very dangerous be careful.

So let me get this straight; Somalis have to advocate for Palestinians, raise awareness for their issues, give our money and resources to their charities and the Palestinians do absolutely nothing for Somalis in return?

Is this muh ummah, or is it one sided support using religious guilt tripping as a manipulation tactic?
Somalis can help Somalia and help Palestinians as well if it is possible. Don't forget the oppressed believers in Somalia but also don't forget those oppressed believers in Gaza and West bank. Also, if you can't provide resources and money for Palestinians then make Dua for them for that is also charity.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Wallahi there are some people here who are not different from kuffar.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Do you always expect something in return when you're donating or raising awareness for a cause?