Israelis stealing houses in Jerusalem from Palestinians dont even hide it anymore

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
The Palestinians burn the Somali flag, who cares about them.
That video was 2 men asking them to burn the flag to test their reaction. If you watched the video you would see they refused to.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
The funny thing about this is that the Arab League was made to protect Palestine. The other Arab don't even care anymore.
well if Arabs don't care about Palestine that doesn't mean we should do the same.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Al Aqsa isn't Palestinian! Why can't people get this through their thick skulls. It's one of our three holy mosques. You don't have to be pro-Arab/Palestinian to be outraged at what Israel is doing.

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
Al Aqsa isn't Palestinian! Why can't people get this through their thick skulls. It's one of our three holy mosques. You don't have to be pro-Arab/Palestinian to be outraged at what Israel is doing.
Exactly

If only they gave a shit about African and Asian muslims, ummah my ass :camby:

This is why Im slowly growing very irritated by Islam. It puts Arabs (the worst kind of people) on a pedestal

Are you going to say that when you meet Allah? Islam is perfect. If you want to question Allah just like Iblees, it is to your own detriment. It is not for us to question Allah and we cannot prevail against Him. We have to submit to Allah and to Islam. We have no right to say anything against Islam. Humans are fallible. Islam is never wrong.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are you going to say that when you meet Allah? Islam is perfect. If you want to question Allah just like Iblees, it is to your own detriment. It is not for us to question Allah and we cannot prevail against Him. We have to submit to Allah and to Islam. We have no right to say anything against Islam. Humans are fallible. Islam is never wrong.
Subxanallah "getting tired of Islam" is a very dangerous statement. In the Quran it says Islam is perfect

Gacanka Cadmeed

Muslim property? Please tell me, in a hypothetical situation where Palestinians still had control of their lands, letโ€™s say tens of thousands of Somalis moved there in droves, seeking peace and better economic opportunities. Do you think they would be allowed to own property? Own it hassle free without question? Would they be welcomed? Not be mistreated or discriminated against?

In reality, thatโ€™s not Muslim property. Only Arabs.
Fear Allah. Al Aqsa is one of our holy sites of Islam and is where Isa (AS) will decend from.

Gacanka Cadmeed

well if Arabs don't care about Palestine that doesn't mean we should do the same.
True. But if we got literal Arab states trying to plot in Somalia, should we really spend anytime on their issues. I ain't saying what they're going through ain't wrong. I'm just saying what's it got to do with me? What am I supposed to do, fight Israel? ๐Ÿ˜‚

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I cant believe somalis are worrying about palestinians :snoop: did you guys know that the average palestine lives better then the average somali

The average palestine neigberhood
ce68f7b9545186d365b0569b8a4340d2.jpg
screen_shot_2017-04-13_at_3.45.32_pm.png

Now compare that to the average somali neigberhood :mjlol:

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
True. But if we got literal Arab states trying to plot in Somalia, should we really spend anytime on their issues. I ain't saying what they're going through ain't wrong. I'm just saying what's it got to do with me? What am I supposed to do, fight Israel? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Seperate Arabs from Islamic holy sites. Is the Kaacbaa property of God or Arabs? What dumb logic

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
no, support them with political aids in international organizations and give them medical and food aid.

Trending