Israeli protestors mock Islam and taunt arabs.

If only Somalis had this nationalist zeal , we would of wiped out Ethiopian invaders along time ago. Jews have 12 tribes yet you will never hear of them fighting.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Uff I hate Arabs. This has nothing to do with our black abeed goyim asses. Two racist groups of people fighting each other.

memed-io-output-1.jpeg

If only Somalis had this nationalist zeal , we would of wiped out Ethiopian invaders along time ago. Jews have 12 tribes yet you will never hear of them fighting.

You have niggas wanting to sell out Somalia to Arabs and anyone else for that matter in this thread!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Uff I hate Arabs. This has nothing to do with our black abeed goyim asses. Two racist groups of people fighting each other.
You hate ARabs then you hate a lot of Somali's too. Don't be racist and say "Uff I hate Arabs". You probably just offended the 30% Yemeni DNA Somali's on here.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Mods there are new comers who are being racist, you don't want your forum labeled a Hate site by the internet filters so come on do something about this

They have big brains. I am in love with them even though they are going to naar for rejecting Jesus. I am praying they are spared and forgiven.
Ya they differently are smart and united for the most part!
Do you see any hope for Somali people to become like them?
I hate the current situation that Somalis are in :jcoleno:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ya they differently are smart and united for the most part!
Do you see any hope for Somali people to become like them?
I hate the current situation that Somalis are in :jcoleno:

If I was dictator of Somalia, I can guarantee Somalia be a copy paste of Israel in 20 years. I would have free and fair elections after. Too bad they want the status quo. I unfortunately have no hope otherwise.

Trending

Latest posts