Here We Go Again! Palestine - Israel Ceasefire Broken!

The media is pushing hand to make them seem equal :susp: one is a fully armed and supported state that recieves billions in aid and the other is a small group of people being pushed from their own land like native americans:faysalwtf:

Based

VIP
don't these arabs have IQ nigga u ain't gonna win with balloons, just give up and go to another arab country :drakewtf: :mindblown:
That's their land why should they be refugees in a other mans country? If Ethiopia invaded and took control of Somalia would you just pack your bags and call Kenya your home :draketf:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
That's their land why should they be refugees in a other mans country? If Ethiopia invaded and took control of Somalia would you just pack your bags and call Kenya your home :draketf:
i would do the smart choice and go to Kenya to recruit and basically rest and then attack when they weak and take back land, these niggas are fighting a war they can't win, it's a lose-lose to the Palestinians if they keep this up only they will die

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
i would do the smart choice and go to Kenya to recruit and basically rest and then attack when they weak and take back land, these niggas are fighting a war they can't win, it's a lose-lose to the Palestinians if they keep this up only they will die
You probably are above average in IQ tests

Trending

Latest posts