Israeli-Palestinians a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
:ivers:
Israelis >>>>>Arabs :sass1:

It's clearly you who's seeking validation and acceptance from dhegcas with the " we're muslims" card. If arabs cared about your skinny ass and saw you as fellow muslims they wouldn't be torturing or discrimating against somalis in Libya. They don't want anything to do with you markas sit your foolxumo arab loving ass down xooloyahow and joji isqorqorka :camby:
Carab anaa wasa:mybusiness:
You shouldn’t seek anyone’s validation. You should try to pursue mutual interests with every nation and Israel is a very good candidate for that. Imagine what Saudi would be if they didn’t have oil.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Cog

Here is a question for YOU: Will u support Arabs in a war against Israel that is not a holly war? I mean, despite them thinking we are Ab'd meaning slaves??? Them thinking they superior than us?
Every war against Israel is considered s holy war. The onion-eating Arabs tried to destroy it 4 times and got their asses handed to them each time.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
The fact that you used that face just shows how much of a clueless doqon you are.

This has everything to do with Somalis. We are talking the occupation of Quds and the massacres and stealing of rightful Palestinian land by filthy, barbarous Zionists.

If you think that this has nothing to do with Somalis, then shame on you.
How come there are no mass protests about the mass slaughter of civilians by Saudi Arabia in Yemen? Could it be that you have double standards? More people were killed in Yemen since the Saudi war began than in the last 7 decades in the Israel Palestine conflict.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Why shouldn’t it exist?? Zionism = Jewish nationalism. If you’re against nationalism in general, I get it. Don’t know why you’re against one specific kind of nationalism, though I have my suspicions.
:bell:

I'm not a nationalist, as it leads to hatred of other people.

It shouldn't exist because it's a bloodthirsty barbarous ideology that seeks to conduct genocide on innocent Palestinians. Doesn't it bring tears to your eyes seeing the occupation of Quds and our beloved Masjid Al Aqsa. Doesn't it bring tears to your eyes, seeing the death and destruction of the people of Gaza. I would rather live with them and suffer what they suffer than live a comfortable life in Tel Aviv. It really just shows how low your imaan is sxb. I cannot fathom how a Muslim such as yourself supports Israel. You and the Zionist scum are all the same.

You know that Muslims, Christians and Jews have been living in peace, side by side since the peaceful annexation of Jerusalem by Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA)?

It is only when the Zionists came about has this mess begun. How can you not see this?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
How come there are no mass protests about the mass slaughter of civilians by Saudi Arabia in Yemen? Could it be that you have double standards? More people were killed in Yemen since the Saudi war began than in the last 7 decades in the Israel Palestine conflict.

What? You think I support what Saudi Arabia is doing? I wholeheartedly condemn what they are doing.

And anyway the Saudi royal family are in league with the Zionists so they are scum too.

Wait so the concept of "I killed less innocent people than Saudi Arabia" validates what you scum are doing.

Doqon.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
I'm not a nationalist, as it leads to hatred of other people.

It shouldn't exist because it's a bloodthirsty barbarous ideology that seeks to conduct genocide on innocent Palestinians. Doesn't it bring tears to your eyes seeing the occupation of Quds and our beloved Masjid Al Aqsa. Doesn't it bring tears to your eyes, seeing the death and destruction of the people of Gaza. I would rather live with them and suffer what they suffer than live a comfortable life in Tel Aviv. It really just shows how low your imaan is sxb. I cannot fathom how a Muslim such as yourself supports Israel. You and the Zionist scum are all the same.

You know that Muslims, Christians and Jews have been living in peace, side by side since the peaceful annexation of Jerusalem by Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA)?

It is only when the Zionists came about has this mess begun. How can you not see this?
You do realize that Jews were more than happy to live in the UN mandated partition of Palestine that didn’t include Jerusalem, the West Bank or Golan heights? And that they occupy it now because of 6 unprovoked attacks by Arabs? Tell me, if someone tries to destroy you six times, wouldn’t you want s buffer zone?

Most Jews in Israel have a connection to the land. Their ancestors were here at some point. Why do you insist on ‘living side by side’ under an Islamic caliphate but not as two independent democratic states? All that has to happen is for Palestinians not to elect people whose charter says to destroy Israel and Jews. Yes, the government of Israel would like to keep the status quo but do you what they prefer to constant accusations of genocide? A peace deal where they give some things up.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
What? You think I support what Saudi Arabia is doing? I wholeheartedly condemn what they are doing.

And anyway the Saudi royal family are in league with the Zionists so they are scum too.

Wait so the concept of "I killed less innocent people than Saudi Arabia" validates what you scum are doing.

Doqon.
The Palestine Israel conflict is not a very bloody one compared to other conflicts. No Israeli actually wants this state of constant fear and paranoia. You’d be surprised at how much the average Israeli just wants peaceful coexistence with Arabs. They even long for the day where free trade and travel between them and Arabs becomes a reality. It’s just that you have a brainwashed Palestinian people who hold on to the untenable position that they have 100% of the pie and do so in a violent manner, against one of the most advanced nations on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.