Israel Bars Entry to British (Somali) Woman Visiting Her Partner, a Somali Asylum Seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel Bars Entry to British Woman Visiting Her Partner, a Somali Asylum Seeker.

The London resident claims that she has no intention of settling in Israel, but the Population Authority said she told airport personnel she plans to remain in the country.

1.6958899.277306798.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...-her-partner-a-somali-asylum-seeker-1.6958872

Is there a Farah drought in Britain or simply all of them are useless?

Tukraq

VIP
Israel Bars Entry to British Woman Visiting Her Partner, a Somali Asylum Seeker.

The London resident claims that she has no intention of settling in Israel, but the Population Authority said she told airport personnel she plans to remain in the country.

1.6958899.277306798.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...-her-partner-a-somali-asylum-seeker-1.6958872

Is there a Farah drought in Britain or simply all useless?
is she around @Basra age:mjlol:
I guess she gets a young stud that will make her feel young again:chrisfreshhah:
while he escapes a third world country to be able to come to the UK:drakelaugh:
basically a win win:lolbron: although I've heard the uk is even becoming a third world country :ooh: to many third world residents doing the same trick changing he UK's demographics:damn:

is she around @Basra age:mjlol:
I guess she gets a young stud that will make her feel young again:chrisfreshhah:
while he escapes a third world country to be able to come to the UK:drakelaugh:
basically a win win:lolbron: although I've heard the uk is even becoming a third world country :ooh: to many third world residents doing the same trick changing he UK's demographics:damn:

@Tukraq

How about those Somalis who risked their lives to cross the heavily fortified and ISIS infested Egyptian and Israeli border and sought asylum in Israel?

@Mercury

I wonder why Somalis hate the Israelis more than the Arabs hate the Israelis! Any ideas?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wallahi that's what I asked myself when I read the article.

And how did he even thought of going to Israel.

Somalis are crazy that's it, there's no other explanation.

When another somali ask where hes from im 100 % sure hes gonna say something else

Wallahi that's what I asked myself when I read the article.

And how did he even thought of going to Israel.

Somalis are crazy that's it, there's no other explanation.

@Reiko

Desperate situations demands desperate solutions. There was a Somali dude accepted as an asylum seeker in Israel. He is now on a scholarship in the United States and wants to return to Israel after his graduation. He grew up in poverty Egypt and then tracked to Israel.

There are more than a million Arab Muslim Israelis and they are happier than the Palestinians in refugee camps in the Arab world or those living in Gaza.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

How about those Somalis who risked their lives to cross the heavily fortified and ISIS infested Egyptian and Israeli border and sought asylum in Israel?

@Mercury

I wonder why Somalis hate the Israelis more than the Arabs hate the Israelis! Any ideas?
you hit me with Mercurys signature of what about:farmajoyaab:
those cases aren't related but if you want to know what about them, its not a win win because they don't have a sugar momma sending them to the UK or should I say visa mama:yacadiim:

@Tukraq

I hope they don’t send low I.q men like you to Puntland to breed with the local girls and spread your gene. No pun Sxb, just saving the children there because there are no services available for intellectually challenged children.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Name me one place there is NO Somali. It seems we have a mission to spread our genes by reproducing with alien people around the world. The Somali gene is basically a Qaaxbah

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

I hope they don’t send low I.q men like you to Puntland to breed with the local girls and spread your gene. No pun Sxb, just saving the children there because there are no services available for intellectually challenged children.
so first whataboutism, then the fallacy of ad hominem, and I'm the low IQ guy :faysalwtf:
fix your logical reasoning then come talk at the big boys table:ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So it's true when they say Somalis are like cockroaches because they're literally everywhere.

And here I thought my uncle was unique because he lives in Iceland..

Aussie

U might be wrong. Fiji people look like Somali. Literally.

@Basra

They invited me for lunch and I spent a whole day with them. I thought you will ask me their qabiil?

Why are you guys faking shock? Many Somalis have been settled in the U.S by Jewish organisations who were contracted by the federal government.

This was her second trip 2 Israel in few weeks and who did she leave her kids with in England? Was it love or a business transaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts