Israel Bars Entry to British (Somali) Woman Visiting Her Partner, a Somali Asylum Seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Molotoff

America fought their fellow Christians, Serbia for the freedoms of Muslims like Bosnians and Cosovars.

The late King of Morocco told the Arab league some 40 years ago, there will come a time where we Arabs could no longer face Israel in war and like prostitutes meet their leaders in the dark to individually benefit us and no one talks about the issue of Palestine....,,,

That time had come and they need now Somalis and Bosnians to replace Arabs and fight for Palestine

You have been brainwashed beyond repair.

I highly recommend you read Noam Chomsky's book Who rules the world. It will give you an insight to how America and its ally Israel operate.

@HalimaJ

Sister no one is denying the suffering of the Palestinians and it’s a noble gesture to support their cause, but they were always led by others to believe the false notion that Jews don’t belong to the area and should be exterminated. Karma.

The vast majority of Jews in Israel are recent immigrants from Europe. The Ashkanazi pre-1900 had no intentions from going to Israel because their own scriptures bar them from going back to their holy land.

The whole creation of Isreal was a British idea fuelled by Anti- semitism.

Last edited:
You have been brainwashed beyond repair.

I highly recommend you read Noam Chomsky's book Who rules the world. It will give you an insight to how America and its ally Israel operate.

@HalimaJ

I read few Chomsky’s Books on politics and linguistics and I do agree with many things he says and disagree with others. I also read the Palestinian American Edward Said who more or less makes similar arguments like Naom. Their narrative focuses only on the Palestinians. You got to read others to see a whole picture.

@Gambar

One side wanted to wipe out all the Jews from the face of the earth and the other side committed oppression and human rights abuses to exist. Not a nice note whichever way you look at,. Palestinians exist and there are a million Muslim Arabs happily living in Israel.

I'm going to simplify it for you. If someone takes over your home that your ancestors have lived in for 100s and 100s of years and forcefully evicted you and killed your children, other family members in the process for trying to take back what is rightfully yours, are you going to be peaceful about it? Welcome them with open arms?

I'm going to simplify it for you. If someone takes over your home that your ancestors have lived in for 100s and 100s of years and forcefully evicted you and killed your children, other family members in the process for trying to take back what is rightfully yours, are you going to be peaceful about it? Welcome them with open arms?

@HalimaJ

You make valid arguments however you’ve conveniently decided not to mention that many, many Palestinians sold their properties willingly because they were offered good money. As we speak, they are selling their properties in east Jerusalem to wealthy Jewish organisations and it was supposedly to become their capital in a two-state solution. Who’s to blame?

@HalimaJ

You make valid arguments however you’ve conveniently decided not to mention that many, many Palestinians sold their properties willingly because they were offered good money. As we speak, they are selling their properties in east Jerusalem to wealthy Jewish organisations and it was supposedly to become their capital in a two-state solution. Who’s to blame?

In the beginning it is a fact that many did sell their land to Jews, but that really just shows how little of a threat they thought Zionists were in the beginning of the 1900s. They could not have predicted that their actions would haunt them.

By the 1940s when the Zionist project took off their sinister intentions were clear to see and many refused to sell their land and property, but instead they were forcefully evicted and murdered. They even had terrorist gangs roaming traditonally Palestinian areas to intimidate and terrorise the local population.

Honestly, sometimes we realise the ramifications of our action only when it is too late. Most countries that were colonised and oppressed only realised their dire state when it was too late. The British before colonising a land were known to peacefully trade in the beginning or to explore that said land and most natives would assume their intentions were innocent.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
When @Knowles sees someone criticize isrealView attachment 66210

Lol the only people I’m supporting right now are Somalis, stop chasing this pipe dream. I never agreed with what Israel is doing, but you have to realise how corrupt/useless the Palestinian leaders are for leaving their people in limbo for so long. It’s almost as if they profit from the sympathy of a billion Muslims, oh wait they do! The entire Middle East is a mess and I think the Somalis should start looking the other way.

Remember it was Arafat who walked away from the negotiation table in Camp David without making any counter offers. Perhaps he didn’t want to be the Palestinian leader who made a deal with Israel. The Palestinians had a chance to negotiate with left wing Israelis now the Israeli population have put in charge a right wing psychopath in response to threats from Hamas.

The best thing thing the Palestinians can do for themselves is get rid of Hamas and wait for a left wing Israeli government and the Democrats to get back in to power. @HalimaJ since you mentioned Chomsky, he believes boycotting Israel is antisemitic since you wouldn’t boycott America who have also caused mayhem in the Middle East. Hope you feel the same way.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lol the only people I’m supporting right now are Somalis, stop chasing this pipe dream. I never agreed with what Israel is doing, but you have to realise how corrupt/useless the Palestinian leaders are for leaving their people in limbo for so long. It’s almost as if they profit from the sympathy of a billion Muslims, oh wait they do! The entire Middle East is a mess and I think the Somalis should start looking the other way.

Remember it was Arafat who walked away from the negotiation table in Camp David without making any counter offers. Perhaps he didn’t want to be the Palestinian leader who made a deal with Israel. The Palestinians had a chance to negotiate with left wing Israelis now the Israeli population have put in charge a right wing psychopath in response to threats from Hamas.

The best thing thing the Palestinians can do for themselves is get rid of Hamas and wait for a left wing Israeli government and the Democrats to get back in to power. @HalimaJ since you mentioned Chomsky, he believes boycotting Israel is antisemitic since you wouldn’t boycott America who have also caused mayhem in the Middle East. Hope you feel the same way.

What 1992 Oslo Peace Agreement? Never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending