Israel Bars Entry to British (Somali) Woman Visiting Her Partner, a Somali Asylum Seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed there are a few Somalis sticking up for Isreal and its gross violation of human rights.

What you need to remember is this. Anyone that is against injustice, regardless of your ethnic background should be disgusted with the treatment the Palestinians have to contend with on a daily basis.

Muji

VIP
I've noticed there are a few Somalis sticking up for Isreal and its gross violation of human rights.

What you need to remember is this. Anyone that is against injustice, regardless of your ethnic background should be disgusted with the treatment the Palestinians have to contend with on a daily basis.

Nobody cares about Palestinians sis. Not even the Arabs themselves who are having secret meetings with their government.

Just like I wouldn’t expect a Palestinian to spout off about Kenya’s treatment towards Somalia, you should save your breath because no one cares. Even the most powerful Somali politician in the world is getting her just desserts for spouting off about Israel so I suggest you save your breath or bandwidths in this context

Nobody cares about Palestinians sis. Not even the Arabs themselves who are having secret meetings with their government.

Just like I wouldn’t expect a Palestinian to spout off about Kenya’s treatment towards Somalia, you should save your breath because no one cares. Even the most powerful Somali politician in the world is getting her just desserts for spouting off about Israel so I suggest you save your breath or bandwidths in this context

Sis, i don't expect much from corrupt politicians, so them caring really isn't my concern.

Injustice is injustice.

In the world that we live in nobody cares about the weak and poor in general.

Muji

VIP
Sis, i don't expect much from corrupt politicians, so them caring really isn't my concern.

Injustice is injustice.

Again nobody cares there are many injustices in the world. China, somalia, Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, America, UK, Australia...the list goes on

Should we boycott and hate every one of these countries?

No ofcourse not, you want to pick on the Jews somaha....

The Jews in Britain held parties during Eid for Somalis in their synagogue when their mosque was burnt down. The Jews in America were heavily involved in help Somalis settle in to their new countries. The Jews in Israel hid their religious garments and their flag when they were sending aid to Somali during the famine because they knew they would reject it if the Somalis back at home knew it was from Jews.

The 68 Iq that made us fight the Arabs battles and hate Jews for no reason is finally disappearing, the Somalis are awakening and putting their interest FIRST, you and Ilhan will soon be a minority inshallah.

Muji

VIP
as @HalimaJ was saying its about integrity and doing whats right to speak out against the injustices of the world, which will inturn make it a better place, any further questions on this ask @Jiron :):)

When you put it like that, it does make sense

@HalimaJ clear your schedule sis you and I are going to tackle injustice. We will be protesting against every country that has injustice, we will do it alphabetically so we can start at Australia and finish in Zimbabwe. I’ve cleared my schedule for the rest of year just for this :)

psyche

To each their own
I personally don't really care much about this Israel-Palestine conflict.
But since every single imam brings it up at least ONCE during their Khitbah I am getting a little pissed.
Like there are millions of other Muslims to talk about but they keep mentioning the same old group.

Plus Muslims need to up their IQ if they are trying to outsmart the Jews. They also need to realise that Dua does very little without actions being done.

When you put it like that, it does make sense

@HalimaJ clear your schedule sis you and I are going to tackle injustice. We will be protesting against every country that has injustice, we will do it alphabetically so we can start at Australia and finish in Zimbabwe. I’ve cleared my schedule for the rest of year just for this :)

Sigh, what am I going to do with you?

Not supporting them is enough. How about that? No one is saying go protest. As a Somali at this current moment in time fixing my nation is no1 priority, but understanding that what is happening in other countries is immoral as well doesn't mean i'm more concerned about them rather than my own.

Your stance is equivalent to someone suporting the apartheid in the 80's SouthAfrica because

'bbbut there is injustice everywhere, so why should I care??'

Also, its not about targeting jews, there is a difference between Jews and zionists. There are many that are against what is happening in the middle east and who have been allys to Muslims.

We live in a world where the poor and uncared for are trampled on because really and truely no one cares and your attitude is a prime example. Using your logic, there is really no point caring about what is happening in the world.

People suffering under the hands of tyranny disgusts me, but you can booty shake for them though.

Last edited:
Since @HalimaJ cannot formulate a response

Does anyone else want to tell me why Somalis should give 2 fucks about Palestine???

@Knowles

We are on the same page here, but if others believe on the contrary, I won’t ridicule them. I’m defending the same people whom qashiin my opinions here because I believe mine changes and theirs is organised as a group thinking like qabiil. I’m an open minded kind of guy.

Halima

We Somalis oppress other Somalis, will you marry a madhibaan Somali? Hello

Again nobody cares there are many injustices in the world. China, somalia, Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, America, UK, Australia...the list goes on

Should we boycott and hate every one of these countries?

No ofcourse not, you want to pick on the Jews somaha....

The Jews in Britain held parties during Eid for Somalis in their synagogue when their mosque was burnt down. The Jews in America were heavily involved in help Somalis settle in to their new countries. The Jews in Israel hid their religious garments and their flag when they were sending aid to Somali during the famine because they knew they would reject it if the Somalis back at home knew it was from Jews.

The 68 Iq that made us fight the Arabs battles and hate Jews for no reason is finally disappearing, the Somalis are awakening and putting their interest FIRST, you and Ilhan will soon be a minority inshallah.

Many Jews in London are opposed to the establishment of Israel on religious grounds, let alone their antics! Even today, they're having a problem with the Haredi Jewish population in Israel for their refusal to serve in the IDF on religious grounds. So no, leave hat muh juice stuff at home abayo.

Furthermore, yes, there are many injustices in the world, but very few aggressors are protected and supported internationally like Israel is. It is completely uncontroversial for me to say f*ck the KSA or Russia, even when unprovoked and unjustified. You cannot criticise Israel. Even right now, Corbyn is being blasted for having sais 'Palestine lives' at some point. Can you imagine 8 boot-licking members of his parliament defected and now claim the party is inherently anti-semetic? Even the other day when that Streatham naija Chuka got asked about racism, not once did he speak about Blacks or the relentless abuse Diane faces. All he did was propagate false anti-semetic claims. You cannot talk about their injustices on a political level without risking ostracisation. They have a death grip on our political system and abuse their privileges.

Remember the onslaught on Gaza just a few years ago? They ran up because 3 people were alledgedly kidnapped by Hamas and as a result killed 3k+ civilians. And yet they're still pulling the Georgia card against Russia

But nacala'tullah, Somalis should not care about Palestine as Somalis, but as people and Muslims. Even you, as a pan-Africana, Afrocentrist BLM supporter should oppose the colonial project. Tell me the majority Ashkenazis are more semetic than the natives they're displacing. You have blue eyed, blonde haired bubble butt white girls claiming to suffer from anti-semetism.

:gucciwhat:

PALESTINE GUUL

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
r
Wallahi that's what I asked myself when I read the article.

And how did he even thought of going to Israel.

Somalis are crazy that's it, there's no other explanation.
they grow khaat in israel walahi lol. i was surpised when i heard that

Jews created modern religion like Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Copied from them, guess which. On political schisms, they were the founders. If only we could be like them? The funniest thing that we have of who hates them and loves us because we commit crimes against us that bewilders criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.