ISIS nicca makes FBI agent fall in love with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruined her career in the fbi and her previous marriage and now working as receptionist . What an idiot

ptJ6Ph6.gif

the-trash-dove-meme-is-the-meme-of-the-month-26.jpg

She is a white women and the guy she fell for is the below well known rapper who went by the nickname Deso Dogg from Germany (Denis Cuspert) , but when he arrived in Syria he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani.

Her name is Daniela Greene a white women from America.

isislover.jpg

It's not that difficult of a feat in reality.

White women fall for charm. It's their achilles heal.

Any man who is somewhat sophisticated in their conduct will score highly amongst white beauties.

She is a white women and the guy she fell for is the below well known rapper who went by the nickname Deso Dogg from Germany (Denis Cuspert) , but when he arrived in Syria he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani.

Her name is Daniela Greene a white women from America.

isislover.jpg

That explains it :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this dumbass chick legit served two years for trying to be the wife of a rapping jihadist

you'd think that was an onion story but the hoe did it for real :dead:

Messed up but some women are attracted to people in power regardless of what they do with their power. I was watching this doc on how a lot of mass murderers and other criminals have fan bases of women, they don't find it difficult to find a partner.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Messed up but some women are attracted to people in power regardless of what they do with their power. I was watching this doc on how a lot of mass murderers and other criminals have fan bases of women, they don't find it difficult to find a partner.
This is not even about power though. What power does a mass murderer who's locked up like an animal have? None. What power does an ISIS recruiter have? None, besides bullying the miskeen citizens of some irrelevant, dusty tuulo in eastern Syria.

It's uncomfortable to admit but there's lots of women out there who are attracted to violent men who display anti-social behaviors. Especially young women. That's why many young men adapt these behaviours in the first place. Aside from making money and being feared, they see that men like that have no problem attracting females. I mean Charles Manson is old as f*ck, has been locked up for 4 decades and has committed some of the most disgusting crimes. Yet if he was released tomorrow, he'd be drowning in pussy. Meanwhile there's niggas out here with a decent job, good credit and a clean record who struggle to get dates, lmao.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is not even about power though. What power does a mass murderer who's locked up like an animal have? None. What power does an ISIS recruiter have? None, besides bullying the miskeen citizens of some irrelevant, dusty tuulo in eastern Syria.

It's uncomfortable to admit but there's lots of women out there who are attracted to violent men who display anti-social behaviors. Especially young women. That's why many young men adapt these behaviours in the first place. Aside from making money and being feared, they see that men like that have no problem attracting females. I mean Charles Manson is old as f*ck, has been locked up for 4 decades and has committed some of the most disgusting crimes. Yet if he was released tomorrow, he'd be drowning in pussy. Meanwhile there's niggas out here with a decent job, good credit and a clean record who struggle to get dates, lmao.

pretty much.

i will note, though, that the women these men attract very much fit a mold: young, white, tired of the monotony of their daily lives. they write letters often and i can't remember where i saw it, but like they went through various letters women would send to incarcerated killers and they realized that it was basically the same woman over and over again. like they were damn near identical in penmanship and even their vocabulary. just one sleeve.

these aren't the women any reasonable nigga wants anyway regardless of how good looking they can be. iirc the fact that they're incarcerated is why they're seen as attractive. the second they're released they tend

Women are as nature intended, their entire existence is to manipulate themselves into the harem of the most powerful, to disrupt and destroy in order to find a masculine force that wholly constrains their ability to do so, this is their deepest desire, they do not submit willingly but only though dominance and force.

Because of the utter emasculation of the white male's and their subsequent betaization, white women will glom onto any man that aren't ashamed of their phallic prerogative even if that means 'converting' to their religion as she did and moving to a third world country terrorist haven.

This particular women was already married to betaized husband with money and she already had everything that life could offer her, but her biological nature trumps all this, this was the first time she ran into that deep masculine energy she craved so badly which she never tasted before.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are you surprised?

Women in the west have been cursed with feminine, homosexual supporting, beard shaving men so it's only natural she falls in love when she meets a real man. Not that i condone terrorism (of which America is the biggest conductor of such!!!) but it is what it is.

You're basically saying being a terrorist qualifies you as a real man so what's with the addendum rofl

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm saying being a Muslim does. America's label on people doesn't take them out of the fold of Islam.

We don't even know if this man did anything, he could have gone there to live (is that a crime?), and even if he committed crimes does it make him no longer a Muslim?
Yes to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts