Isis Abu ginger terrorist married to Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amira-810x573.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not even going to try and understand how a thread about a ginger extremist turned into a black bashing thread.

Does anyone know if all the Somalis who went to Syria are all dead including the chicks (jihadi brides) because none of them were featured of those who left ISIS last stronghold and held by the Kurdish in Syrian camps. Or, the Iraqis have captured them? The Iraqis have sentenced all those they captured to death. Or did they all become cannon fodders and are dead. Any Somali returnees in your country? There were two Somali girls from Australia and they are presumed to be dead.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Let's be honest.

If you were a girl would you EVER marry a Somali boy?

Somali boys are physically SHIT, mentally SHIT, sexually SHIT.

They are amongst the lowest form of humans.

You can't blame Somali girls
:manny:
Fam, you got the highest Qashin rating I ever saw.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sadly if you are a Somali girl your options are limited to ex convicts and isis members OR a Somali guy.

Anyone with little self respect would not marry a Somali guy.

I'd rather go to hell than marry a Somali guy
:susp:
HOOOOOOOOOLLLLEEY DAWG!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Does anyone know if all the Somalis who went to Syria are all dead including the chicks (jihadi brides) because none of them were featured of those who left ISIS last stronghold and held by the Kurdish in Syrian camps. Or, the Iraqis have captured them? The Iraqis have sentenced all those they captured to death. Or did they all become cannon fodders and are dead. Any Somali returnees in your country? There were two Somali girls from Australia and they are presumed to be dead.
They fell in love with their explosive personalities. They had a blast. He blew her mind.

Don’t Somali girls get embarassed by this shit lol they literally get passed out to reverts like its some ‘welcome to islam’ starterpack?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
That’s odd these women must have some sort of plan (if shit hits the fan) they seriously thought isis had a chance of winning? That US backed insurgency was made to fail and destabilize the region it’s the Middle East if the Iraqis captured them they’d be concubines at best dead or enslaved at worse

Don’t Somali girls get embarassed by this shit lol they literally get passed out to reverts like its some ‘welcome to islam’ starterpack?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it sxb. Somali women are doing a service for Islam by marrying these reverts. May Islam continue expand.
:rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.