Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
the guy is the biggest salafi meme on the internet:noneck:

crazy to know a xalimo is married to him
also heard hes mentally unstable and a crazy fanatic

also whats with these xalimos :faysalwtf:
Most xalimos want lighter skin kids, so you go to any mosque all you will see is mostly the names of xalimos who want to get married and them wanting cadaan reverts specifically( the odd one wanting a mathow revert) so as soon an cadaan male reverts he has the choice of many xalimos doesn’t matter whether he’s in education, has his own business, or he’s a murderer basically if it ain’t white it ain’t right for them. FAAD3B2A-E1E6-42B0-B928-97A284FE9F10.png

Most xalimos want lighter skin kids, so you go to any mosque all you will see is mostly the names of xalimos who want to get married and them wanting cadaan reverts specifically( the odd one wanting a mathow revert) so as soon an cadaan male reverts he has the choice of many xalimos doesn’t matter whether he’s in education, has his own business, or he’s a murderer basically if it ain’t white it ain’t right for them. View attachment 67080
Unfortunate but its the case
Sigh

im sorry my feelings are swept by gingers. There is something about them that gets me excited maybe is there short tempered
My only turn off with gingers or I keep thinking their pube hair is ginger as well. That is scary as hell. Also their lack of soul is a bit concerning

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
but but but somalis didnt invent a writing script
the wadaad script was invented by yusuf ibn al kawneyn a somali man
that was the script used by somalis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadaad_writing
220px-Somali_Stone.jpg

before wadaad south arabian script was used
C0buEnRXUAEFHZH.jpg

he even built a settlement in sri lanka called beruwala
and converted the maldivies sri lankans to islam
he is said to have shrines in sri lanka and maldivies dedicated to him

madlvies was later ruled by a somali dynasty from the ajuraan

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Most xalimos want lighter skin kids, so you go to any mosque all you will see is mostly the names of xalimos who want to get married and them wanting cadaan reverts specifically( the odd one wanting a mathow revert) so as soon an cadaan male reverts he has the choice of many xalimos doesn’t matter whether he’s in education, has his own business, or he’s a murderer basically if it ain’t white it ain’t right for them. View attachment 67080
i dont have a problem with anyone marrying out
but to the lowest of the low like reverts whites and convicts, ginger terrorist isis
supporters he is a legit terrorist on the british watchlist

this is just too low for any halimos, why cant they have a bit of pride honor and dignity their shame rubs of on me

their are plenty of first generation british asian or arab muslims they can marry
why not marry them less shame then convicts and revert terrorist criminals
:noneck:halimos!!!!!!!!

halwa

✨🌙
i dont have a problem with anyone marrying out
but to the lowest of the low like reverts whites and convicts, ginger terrorist isis
supporters he is a legit terrorist on the british watchlist

this is just too low for any halimos, why cant they have a bit of pride honor and dignity their shame rubs of on me

their are plenty of first generation british asian or arab muslims they can marry
why not marry them less shame then convicts and revert terrorist criminals
:noneck:halimos!!!!!!!!

We don’t want no ajnabi. There will be too much of a culture clash.

We are happy with our poor and uneducated West side, B8 Abdis that are in gangs.

If that doesn’t work, there is always a Farah back home who’s an Eng Maxamed or Doctore Awil who’s willing to marry us

Why marry out when we have that :icon cool:

We are happy with our poor and uneducated West side, B8 Abdis that are in gangs.

If that doesn’t work, there is always a Farah back home who’s an Eng Maxamed or Doctore Awil who’s willing to marry us

You can do better than gang bangin abdis sweety

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

thier are a few degenerates most abdis are like me,
the majority are either nerds, geeks or football hooligans or if their not those

then their either ultra religous, most abdis hang out with asians and arabs in my area.

most of what you said is just lies and distorted factz to present a false view of
whats actually happening to justify the nonexistent farax hate

halwa

✨🌙
thier are a few degenerates most abdis are like me,
the majority are either nerds, geeks or football hooligans or if their not those

then their either ultra religous, most abdis hang out with asians and arabs in my area.

most of what you said is just lies and distorted factz to present a false view of
whats actually happening to justify the nonexistent farax hate

You got me :cool:

halwa

✨🌙
if no one understand, then your sarcasm producer is not in great shape....sarcasm is supposed to be subtle, but detectable. Step up your sarcasm game

No. You guys fell for it. Look at geeljire’s post. Trying to explain to me about Abdis.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

28 IQ Abdis.

I have a strong feeling that all of your real names are Abdi-something or Farah.

No. You guys fell for it. Look at geeljire’s post. Trying to explain to me about Abdis.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

28 IQ Abdis.

I have a strong feeling that all of your real names are Abdi-something or Farah.
Nope 6 letter name with no abdi in it. And no need to insult our 68 IQ by saying its 28 IQ. Thats below Dolphins, dogs and even elephants. We are not that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.