Isis Abu ginger terrorist married to Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No. You guys fell for it. Look at geeljire’s post. Trying to explain to me about Abdis.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

28 IQ Abdis.

I have a strong feeling that all of your real names are Abdi-something or Farah.
fell for it i hear that from a lot of xalimos:siilaanyolaugh:

so i just wanted to correct you're false misinterpretations of somalis

halwa

✨🌙
Nope 6 letter name with no abdi in it. And no need to insult our 68 IQ by saying its 28 IQ. Thats below Dolphins, dogs and even elephants. We are not that bad

Mohamed?

That’s the second most used name after Abdi. I have respect for Mohameds don’t ruin that respect

Depends on you spell it? Somalis have a knack for adding double letters

Mohamed?

That’s the second most used name after Abdi. I have respect for Mohameds don’t ruin that respect
Mohamed s not 6 letter name....but not surprised since you misspelled xalwo. This happens when you leave sweden as kid and dont go to swedish schools and get educated in 3rd world country in uk

halwa

✨🌙
Mohamed s not 6 letter name....but not surprised since you misspelled xalwo. This happens when you leave sweden as kid and dont go to swedish schools and get educated in 3rd world country in uk

I know it’s not 6 letters. I’m educated unlike you.

It’s Xalwa not Xalwo

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It is not false. It is the truth.
well am not one of them so you're a liar :siilaanyolaugh:

also their are a lot more somali s who commit zinna and go out clubbing
then farax drug deelers both are despicable

but do i assume all somali girls are like that :siilaanyosmile:

halwa

✨🌙

That is the biggest lie. They are equal in that department.

Faraxs are many times both drug dealers and fornicators. Theyre even more prone to murdering and robbing.

Nah the educated Somalis wrote in Arabic but the majority of your people were illiterate useless nomads.

just the truth, other than few city "sultanates" ( couple ugly forts lul) Somalis had nothing.

"Your people"

I thought you just said you're Somali, shouldn't that be "our people"

:gucciwhat::westbrookwtf::reallymaury:

#SheegaatoDetected.

she is not somali, waa oromo, amira abas from east london,

she fled when she was 15 with that nagali chick and another one and married him in syria,

the dude also fled austrlia aged 17 and joined isis,

amira abase waa oromo, the third girl kadiza sultana looks indian or pakistani or bangali,

anywyas she is not somali me thinks , it says her fatehr and mum came from ethiopia,

they said waa oromo fmaily asli

she even has thet oromo super large eyes,

maskiin, al the 3 girls who went to syria, the two asians and her were freinds and went ot the same school, the abu ginger groomed them throuhj kik,

basically i think theyw ere just honry rebellous naago who wanted nin and did it in a xamraam way as you need muxram for marriage,

sheikh umal said any marriage with our muxram waa xamraam, the nabi SAW said 3 times a marriage with out muxraam/father if he is sane and a muslim or granfather, or brothers or uncles from dad side waa xaraam, he repeated this 3 times to stress

the nabi SAW usually did not repeat it 3 times unless its very very important, and Allah knows best

they need to be punished all these terrorist, they are an enemy to humanity, anyone who joins isis has gone astray , ban them from the UK,

2924D82F00000578-3157664-image-a-20_1436646620072.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.