Isaaqs What's Your Stance on Somaliland?

Are You Pro Separation?

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Isaaq Only Public Poll

For non Isaaqs, you can change your response to option #4 if you accidentally vote since I know some of you are smooth brained and will vote anyways
:mjswag:

Well if you want to know my thoughts here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I can understand why some people will be ardent on being separatists since many of our relatives were massacred.

But the ajnabis are trying to take advantage of this situation and destabilise regions.

Forgive and forget maybe.

:mjdontkno:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Since the isaaq are my reer abti i want the best for sl, however don’t forget that we are a people who looked out for each another. Let xamar be ceremonial and our political capital, while all regions rule themselves semi autonomously. We are already kinda doing this.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I can understand why some people will be ardent on being separatists since many of our relatives were massacred.

But the ajnabis are trying to take advantage of this situation and destabilise regions.

Forgive and forget maybe.

:mjdontkno:
Put yourself in our shoes if somebody massacred your family and your people would you easily be able to forgive and forget?
:comeon:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Put yourself in our shoes if somebody massacred your family and your people would you easily be able to forgive and forget?
:comeon:

Who are we forgiving though, southern somalia is not just mx (the ruling clan of that time). We can be confederate so that everyone has semi sovereignty.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I like this idea of Loose Unity.
Somali Version of UAE

Iam still centralist but only with Jaysh Mansura(Victorious Army).

Helios, if there is Powerful Army then i would support the execution of Bihi,Deni, Madoobe and even Farmaajo for being sellouts.
But we live now in the days of Traitors:francis:

They are majority, and the real Somalis have become minority.

Last edited:
I like this idea of Loose Unity.
Somali Version of UAE

Iam still centralist but only with Jaysh Mansura(Victorious Army).

Helios, if there is Powerful Army then i would support the execution of Bihi,Deni, Madoobe and even Farmaajo for being sellouts.
But we live now in the days of Traitors:francis:

They are majority, and the real Somalis have become minority.
Wouldn't mind myself a cheeky "United Somali Republics" (USR for short) if I do say so myself. :silanyosmile: