Isaaq Unionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Ma dirty waqooyi baad tahay walal? Why do you want us to join xamar?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Ma dirty waqooyi baad tahay walal? Why do you want us to join xamar?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Dirty waqooyi ma ihi walaal, but yes I'm a Dir Isaaq man from waqooyi. Why do you think Isaaqs, after all that's happened amongst Somalis, will be sidelined once again in the political dispensation that will occur in a new union. Where is this inferiority complex coming from? Anigu I believe Somaliland, being the most stable region, can take the principal role in Somali reconciliation and unity, ushering in a new era of Somali nationalism in the horn.

waraabe

Your superior
Yawn. Isaaq unionists are living in fairy tales. When professor Samatar, a real Somali and a good man who was a staunch Unionist gave up on a union, and we have idiots like the OP.

I mean as Zuleikha said, fool me once, Shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Union doesn't benefit northerners, the southerners aren't driven by love for Somalinimo or anything patriotic, instead they want their calooley filled.

waraabe

Your superior
@Xayd get your facts right. "I would wage war against Somalia if I was Somaliland's president", that's already happening, Daallo, beach and the terror yesterday was all planned by fuckers from the north. You don't get it do you. The only way Somaliland can get independence is by showing the world what a safe 'country' it is. So planning attacks in the south is the ideal way of you lot claiming a safe independent state.

Somalia Hanoolato

Daallo is a somaliland business, al kabaab leader is Darod. You do the maths

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Dirty waqooyi ma ihi walaal, but yes I'm a Dir Isaaq man from waqooyi. Why do you think Isaaqs, after all that's happened amongst Somalis, will be sidelined once again in the political dispensation that will occur in a new union. Where is this inferiority complex coming from? Anigu I believe Somaliland, being the most stable region, can take the principal role in Somali reconciliation and unity, ushering in a new era of Somali nationalism in the horn.

There is no inferiority complex walaal as much as I want to see lasting peace and normality establish in xamar, no sane lander want to join the chaos in Xamar. Hergaisa wouldn't have been the way it is today if there was no somaliland. It is the shicib of somaliland that did not not want to join Somalia they made the decision not caloolshood u shaqayste politicians. My mother took part in the protest that happened in burco 1991 when most high ranking SNM men wanted to join somalia but the shicib stood up and protested 'dooni mayno xamar, taki mayno xamar'. If it was up to those calooshood u shaqayste politicians including siilaanyo, Hergaisa ma dhisnaateen, burco ma dhisnaateen. Somaliland shicibka baa dhisay dawlad ma dhisin.

Walaal as long as you support and acknowledge somalilands developments, I have no problem with your Unionist.

Daallo is a somaliland business, al kabaab leader is Darod. You do the maths

Daallo is owned by a Somaliland businessman of course, but why wasn't it blown to bits in Berbera or Hergeisa, why Mogadishu where foreign European, African delegates are. Let me tell you something, kebab can be Darod, Hawiye, Isaaq, point is no gives a shit, but it's definitely financed by people who just want to see destabilization in the South.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Unionist Isaaqs are among the nobility of Somalis.
They have my utmost respect.

Takes a lot to go against everything your clan stands for and their interests, especially in this situation, if I was Isaaq I'd hate Mogadishu too, imagine being tied to a people who don't respect themselves enough to build a country, shiiit I'd pick up an AK too

To everyone who still believes in one Somalia :deargod:

totally agree.
“Ilma Godane guushoodu waa gummaadka shacabka, Gaashaanna guushiisu waa gargaarka shacabka” ayuu yiri Taliyaha ciidamada nabad sugidda ee NISA oo halku-dhigaan cusub ka soo saaray daqiiqado kaddib markii la soo afjaray howlgalka lagu badbaadiyay dadkii ku xayirnaa gudaha Hotelka.

if darood is able to forgive hawiye for 1991 than anything is possible every day their women and men was taken to tahrabuunka and piece by piece killed with knifes

waraabe

Your superior
Daallo is owned by a Somaliland businessman of course, but why wasn't it blown to bits in Berbera or Hergeisa, why Mogadishu where foreign European, African delegates are. Let me tell you something, kebab can be Darod, Hawiye, Isaaq, point is no gives a shit, but it's definitely financed by people who just want to see destabilization in the South.

Listen Aboowe most al kabaab fighters are from jubbaland, al kabab leader is from your clan. you can't spin this one Aboowe

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Yawn. Isaaq unionists are living in fairy tales. When professor Samatar, a real Somali and a good man who was a staunch Unionist gave up on a union, and we have idiots like the OP.

I mean as Zuleikha said, fool me once, Shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Union doesn't benefit northerners, the southerners aren't driven by love for Somalinimo or anything patriotic, instead they want their calooley filled.
waa neef riyo kunool ah :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
totally agree.
“Ilma Godane guushoodu waa gummaadka shacabka, Gaashaanna guushiisu waa gargaarka shacabka” ayuu yiri Taliyaha ciidamada nabad sugidda ee NISA oo halku-dhigaan cusub ka soo saaray daqiiqado kaddib markii la soo afjaray howlgalka lagu badbaadiyay dadkii ku xayirnaa gudaha Hotelka.

Godane is dead, however the leaders like dahir aways are friends with government and have been given pardon. That is the truth, he went to Qatar

Listen Aboowe most al kabaab fighters are from jubbaland, al kabab leader is from your clan. you can't spin this one Aboowe

Aboowe sounds Nigerian, use Walaal. Anyways, there's some crazy Conspiracy in Somalia, whenever the kebabs bomb something, there's so many groups who benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending