Isaaq Unionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Isaaq unionists on this site? I was treated like a pariah by Isaaqs on somnet for my views, so wondering if there some Isaaqs here who share my views.

Bohol

VIP
Not that I know off. The Isaaqs here are more open minded and they don't follow each other in herds, you will feel at home.

@jugjugwacwac I am not extreme like those kids. I mind my own business, I have always been pro Somaliland though.
I can dig that saaxiib. I'm pro Somaliland as well and will never support anything that will jeopardize the peace and stability in Somaliland, but I think this political isolationism is not in our best interests, but rather serves the interests of Ethiopia and Kenya and other predatory actors (UN, NGO's etc).

Bohol

VIP
@jugjugwacwac That is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Usually people who try very hard like those in Somnet have
family members who served in the former Gov and snitched on SNM, so they are making up for something.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol, Waraabe has a crisis of conscious every other week, @Realwarya became a hardcore qabilist shouting hutu this hutu that in a week and then a hardcore Somali nationalist the next

:chrisfreshhah:

sspot is way more chill though like Duke said, we ain't about that posting atrocities to score points on a forum life.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Yh I agree with @Bahal this page and it's members are united all because we have one common enemy, hawiyes and that what makes us cohesive and connected. Alhamdulliah.

I've been noticing a d-block and iidoor alliance against beesha hawiye even on other sites. Seems like the younger generation of daaroods and Isaaqs are burying the hatchet to team up against Hawiyes for some reason lol.

As for me I feel no closer to an Isaaq than I do a Hawiye. If you're Somali then ur part of my clan, simple as that.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I'm for my people Gar iyo Gardaraba! Somalia is nothing but a zoo filled with savages who would pull another 88 if they had the chance. I would wage war against Somalia if I was Somaliland's president for any aggression of our sovereignty, like you I'm not fond of the Isolation policy but we have different views on how to tackle it. Somalia has tried countless times to sabotage development projects of my people that's more than enough reasons to wage war.

Somaliland Hanoolato!

Apollo

VIP
I'm for my people Gar iyo Gardaraba! Somalia is nothing but a zoo filled with savages who would pull another 88 if they had the chance. I would wage war against Somalia if I was Somaliland's president for any aggression of our sovereignty, like you I'm not fond of the Isolation policy but we have different views on how to tackle it. Somalia has tried countless times to sabotage development projects of my people that's more than enough reasons to wage war.

Somaliland Hanoolato!

Do you want to end up with AMISOM troops in Hargeisa? :siilaanyolaugh:

Yh I agree with @Bahal this page and it's members are united all because we have one common enemy, hawiyes and that what makes us cohesive and connected. Alhamdulliah.

:mjdontkno:Dooro and iidoor feel threatened by us because we have the capital. We will get through our hard times and reign supreme :wow1:

Somaliland Hanoolato!

@Xayd get your facts right. "I would wage war against Somalia if I was Somaliland's president", that's already happening, Daallo, beach and the terror yesterday was all planned by fuckers from the north. You don't get it do you. The only way Somaliland can get independence is by showing the world what a safe 'country' it is. So planning attacks in the south is the ideal way of you lot claiming a safe independent state.

Somalia Hanoolato

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I've been noticing a d-block and iidoor alliance against beesha hawiye even on other sites. Seems like the younger generation of daaroods and Isaaqs are burying the hatchet to team up against Hawiyes for some reason lol.

As for me I feel no closer to an Isaaq than I do a Hawiye. If you're Somali then ur part of my clan, simple as that.
did it occur to you these isaaq friendly darod and those from the past arent the same ones?:vo3yidw:
fyi 80% darod dont give a f*ck about hawiye the bitters ones are but one sub clan:vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts