Is using cash suspicious now?

My younger cousin works as a cashier and he said his store manager said to treat anyone who uses cash that isn't old with suspicion. The cash can be fake or they might cause problems like stealing when they are leaving or sell drugs right outside the business. Is this widespread thinking to be suspicious of cash users?

My younger cousin works as a cashier and he said his store manager said to treat anyone who uses cash that isn't old with suspicion. The cash can be fake or they might cause problems like stealing when they are leaving or sell drugs right outside the business. Is this widespread thinking to be suspicious of cash users?
its a scare tactic so everyone goes cashless. Then they can finally control cash flow and change fiscal policy how they like

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Makes sense but he is an odd boss. U can check fake money notes easily by looking at its strip and look for special trained cues

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Cash is sadly on its way out man, I would start stocking up on silver and gold. I personally predict a total collapse of the financial system somewhere within my lifetime. What is going on in the world is simply un sustainable. One quick and short scoped example is nvidia you see its nearly at 1000 wallahi billahi tallhi I was mock investing in it at 200 not even a year ago or something bro How did they raise that much capital that quickly Its all fabricated in my personal opinion man Its a massive bubble and dont get me started on other stuff like housing man

Cash is sadly on its way out man, I would start stocking up on silver and gold. I personally predict a total collapse of the financial system somewhere within my lifetime. What is going on in the world is simply un sustainable. One quick and short scoped example is nvidia you see its nearly at 1000 wallahi billahi tallhi I was mock investing in it at 200 not even a year ago or something bro How did they raise that much capital that quickly Its all fabricated in my personal opinion man Its a massive bubble and dont get me started on other stuff like housing man
Not lifetime lol within 1-5 years

What if it's your manager isn't doing his job well. for instance if he said "no cash" it's because they don't want to count each register each night to make sure if someone was stealing or giving out the wrong amount of money. There's this chick fila near my house I tend to eat there once every 2 weeks but I only eat there once there's a particular cashier there. This cashier will take my order and I'll hand her a 20 bill. The meal is like 13ish. I'm supposed to get back 6 and change, but she hands me a 10 each time 🤷🏼

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Withdrawing more than 10,000? You automatically become a drug dealer with invasive questions like where did you get the money and what are you going to do with the money. Im going to punch cones then bleach my asshole wtf are you going to do about it Mr Bank man

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Withdrawing more than 10,000? You automatically become a drug dealer with invasive questions like where did you get the money and what are you going to do with the money. Im going to punch cones then bleach my asshole wtf are you going to do about it Mr Bank man

It can be as little as $3000 CDN. They're overreaching.

Depends. In Australia if you offer to pay for services in cash they won't charge you the good and services tax. They obviously won't be paying it since you're paid in cash.

10% off everything.

Cash is king.

You know nvidia is chip business and the advent of ai it needs 300% chips, that’s why the stock is up