Is this why Africa didn't have much civilizations ?

What do you think of the great mosque of mud (Djenne)

• Total voters
L9MlEPwg.jpg
HOLD UP LET ME GUESS THIS IS A VIDEO OF ch*nk SOMEWHERE IN DEEP DARK AFRICA AND HES TIRED OF WORKING WITH THE LOCAL PEOPLE

Imagine being an empire and never realizing you can build houses and mosques with rock too.

:snoop:
I respect Songhai and Mali Empire,

but I remember seeing a documentary once
where these people jumped and ran around with mud
to restore their great mosque ( which was made of mud) for 2 weeks.
It's an annual ceremony

in Tumbuktu

View attachment 117068

Imagine restoring a mud castle for centuries smh

walle hate Africa man

Imagine it raining 1 day or river flooding it's bank, RIP whole city.
They rebuild the mosque every year. So it’s pretty impressive how they do it.

psyche

To each their own
Africa is just a shit continent for agriculture (excluding the Nile river and a couple other place)

Civilization starts from agriculture because you finally have enough time to do something other than moving and hunting in order to find food.

Add to the fact that the Sahara is basically a great blockage from the rest of the world and you can see why the continent didn't do to well.

Apollo

VIP
Africa is just a shit continent for agriculture (excluding the Nile river and a couple other place)

Civilization starts from agriculture because you finally have enough time to do something other than moving and hunting in order to find food.

Add to the fact that the Sahara is basically a great blockage from the rest of the world and you can see why the continent didn't do to well.

And God prevented Cushites from being laandheer because of this shitty fly:

200905121658410828.jpg

Also, Hausa Chad's horses couldn't go Genghis Khan in those areas.

main-qimg-85b4362e4a80123db0a78c8b69d65481

Iraq 5000 years ago.

Would Africans today be capable of building such cities without the help of Europeans and Chinese?
STOP BLEASE YOU ARE HURTING MY AFRICAN HEART I THINK AFRICANS AND BLACKS OF THE DIASPORA ARE GOOD AT A FEW THINGS MUSIC CERTAIN SPORTS AND OUR WOMEN SHAKING THEY ASSES THATS ABOUT IT AKHI SO SOMALIS ARE BLACK KKKKKKKKLLK HAHHAJAJAHAHAJA HAHAHAHHAAHHA

I heard that on the West coast they were building the Dubai of Africa, taking land of the sea. Eko Atlantic city. It seems that Nigeria had some oil, but I do not know if they ran out.

The proyect

ekt.jpg

What there is
ekt2.jpg

ekt3.jpg

The most pure African you can find could be Greater Zimbabwe in the 11th century?

Still there are those who questioned its authorship until some small gold crafts were found out there

The Great Zimbawe

zimbawe.jpg

So Swahili’s/Shirazis built the walls?
I don't know if they built the walls per se, the technology was swahili/arab in origin. Kilwa had contact and traded with those inland bantus at the time of those structures were built. Also the so-called "Jewish" Lemba people of the area were highly influenced by Arab culture and have evidenced of substantial gene flow form west Asia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine being an empire and never realizing you can build houses and mosques with rock too.

:snoop:
I respect Songhai and Mali Empire,

but I remember seeing a documentary once
where these people jumped and ran around with mud
to restore their great mosque ( which was made of mud) for 2 weeks.
It's an annual ceremony

in Tumbuktu

View attachment 117068

Imagine restoring a mud castle for centuries smh

walle hate Africa man

Imagine it raining 1 day or river flooding it's bank, RIP whole city.

That is why the African is supposed to be lead by the White man.