Is this why Africa didn't have much civilizations ?

What do you think of the great mosque of mud (Djenne)

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
main-qimg-85b4362e4a80123db0a78c8b69d65481

Iraq 5000 years ago.

Would Africans today be capable of building such cities without the help of Europeans and Chinese?
I want to design a city just like that for Somalia even better, but I know my low IQ people will never help get the project running they would just chew khat and bashaal.

Apollo

VIP
Not comparing it to Rome lol to other medieval states

The Sahara hampered development in ancient Africa. It was cut off from the rest of the ''civilized'' world. The other ones benefited from copying their neighbors more easily (Mediterranean region). Have you read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel?

I want to design a city just like that for Somalia even better, but I know my low IQ people will never help get the project running they would just chew khat and bashaal.
Somalia is the only country in the world where 90% of the population just chills and eats khat. If they're hungery they eat a camel or fish.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The Sahara hampered development in ancient Africa. It was cut off from the rest of the ''civilized'' world. The other ones benefited from copying their neighbors more easily (Mediterranean region). Have you read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel?
sounds interesting man imma add it to my books I plan on reading list

Somali history starts when the White man arrived, before that you guys where naked tribal niggas. never forget that and don't compare yourself to sophisticated intellectual states, hope that helps.:nvjpqts:
bro comon now u know damn well we have a very rich history probably the reason why were so cocky nowadays

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Here we go the annual self hate thread.

Relax. They found nearly all old civilisations under sand. Only few buildings build recently are left standing.

Let archaeology take place ans stop self hating. Africa barely has anything because africans don't value archaeology and are too busy fighting each other. The pyramids were the only structures built by africans that has withstood the test of time.

Structures are slowly buried over time. Whole cities are swallowed up like mentioned in the quran. Some are even punished by Allah. Subahanallah. Look at the cities they are still finding with new aerial imaging technology.

Are somalis or xoolu africans stabilised enough to even search for buried ruins? no then go back to sleep and stop self hating kids. Africans waa xoolu. Even if they had great civilisations, most us included are too busy doing low iq shit to dig it up.

It's up to africans to tell our history. Otherwise why should someone else value you and od the hard work for you?

:kodaksmiley:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
bro comon now u know damn well we have a very rich history probably the reason why were so cocky nowadays

tribal "kingdoms" don't count. :nvjpqts:

Even the famous Futuux al-Xabasha, the guy doing the writing was a Yemeni Arab since everyone there where illiterate tribal niggas

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
tribal "kingdoms" don't count. :nvjpqts:

Even the famous Futuux al-Xabasha, the guy doing the writing was a Yemeni Arab since everyone there where illiterate tribal niggas
Illiterate niggas conquered persia and rome. Illiterate horn niggas conquered those illiterate niggas years before that.

Then more illiterate niggas came from the steppes and conquered both of them. Funny huh?
:drakelaugh:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Kobe is on this weird put Somalis down, praise blacks since his hiatus. I think it is an act and not real.

On a serious note though, It's pretty cringe seeing Somalis look down on other blacks like we are above them. Somalis on social media need to be humbled.

Apollo

VIP
On a serious note though, It's pretty cringe seeing Somalis look down on other blacks like we are above them. Somalis on social media need to be humbled.

Yeah, but putting down Somalis is not the way to stop them. It will only make those types emboldened and go more against you. You can praise other Africans, but don't put down Somalis.

Don't compare everything to Ancient Rome or China or to the modern world.

I find those Medieval Sahelian civilizations still impressive.

Ancient Rome wasn't a product of European civilization. It was a product of the African Egyptian and West Asian Mesopotamian civilizations.

Apollo

VIP
If northern Europeans can claim Rome does that mean I can claim ancient Egypt:hmm:

The Romans colonized up to Britain and Holland and traded with the proto-Germans along the rhine.

So you could say that North Europeans were more influenced by Ancient Rome than most of Africa was by Ancient Egypt.

The AE's were very insular and only really directly affected Nubia and the South Levant.

Trending