Is this why Africa didn't have much civilizations ?

What do you think of the great mosque of mud (Djenne)

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imagine being an empire and never realizing you can build houses and mosques with rock too.

:snoop:
I respect Songhai and Mali Empire,

but I remember seeing a documentary once
where these people jumped and ran around with mud
to restore their great mosque ( which was made of mud) for 2 weeks.
It's an annual ceremony

in Tumbuktu

1589501871700.png

Imagine restoring a mud castle for centuries smh

walle hate Africa man

Imagine it raining 1 day or river flooding it's bank, RIP whole city.

Nothing wrong with not having a historical civilization, history is still being recorded and what matters is how we create a good chapter in history today. Everyone starts from somewhere.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nothing wrong with not having a historical civilization, history is still being recorded and what matters is how we create a good chapter in history today. Everyone starts from somewhere.
Agree sxb

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

What do you class as civilization?

CaliTedesse

VIP
It probably rains there once a month, so it might not even be that high of a maintenance
bro 100's of people gather around to maintain the mosque its huge and from mud its problematic I'm suprised and amazed they have been maintaining it for centuries. Its huge mosque bro not small

bro 100's of people gather around to maintain the mosque its huge and from mud its problematic I'm suprised and amazed they have been maintaining it for centuries. Its huge mosque bro not small
Its not effective to build out of mud, no doubt. They're probably just keeping it for history :mjdontkno:

Apollo

VIP
Don't compare everything to Ancient Rome or China or to the modern world.

I find those Medieval Sahelian civilizations still impressive.

Trending

Latest posts