is this true?

I'm hoping we get recognition and not sell our port but I do understand where your coming from, I honestly think a civil war will occur since Ethiopia and Somaliland aren't backing out. Is all complicated I come from a family that are hard-core sectionnist and I will feel like betraying them if I suddenly say I want reunification.
Who is this "we" you keep going on about. You don't even know the reality on the ground and rely on what you've been told or fake news. Maybe try to educate yourself?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I'm hoping we get recognition and not sell our port but I do understand where you’re coming from, I honestly think a civil war will occur since Ethiopia and Somaliland aren't backing out. Is all complicated I come from a family that are hard-core sectionnist and I will feel like betraying them if I suddenly say I want reunification.
I hope you change your mind. Separating the country even more is a good way for Ethiopians or other ajnabis to divide and conquer us. Why do you think other Africans who hate Somalis so much suddenly support somaliland?

I hope you change your mind. Separating the country even more is a good way for Ethiopians or other ajnabis to divide and conquer us. Why do you think other Africans who hate Somalis so much suddenly support somaliland?

Somalilanders have only ever had to defend themselves against the Somali Government.

I'm hoping we get recognition and not sell our port but I do understand where your coming from, I honestly think a civil war will occur since Ethiopia and Somaliland aren't backing out. Is all complicated I come from a family that are hard-core sectionnist and I will feel like betraying them if I suddenly say I want reunification.
IMG_1194.jpeg

Let’s be honest though, it’s only some Isaaqs who advocate for succession. Garxajis for example is being forced to accept this Somaliland BS. The muse regime treats citizens badly over there you can’t imagine. I’ve seen many videos of isaaq politicians disrespecting elderly. God I hate those who bully the miskeen powerless elderly.

Trending