is this true?

Whether is fake or not I wonder why they don't take this to court instead of preparing for war. Somalis back home aren't ready to be in a civil war again.
Bringing you guys to ICJ further legitimizes you. This is an internal matter. And somaliland wouldn’t bring another civil war, not strong enough.

Whether is fake or not I wonder why they don't take this to court instead of preparing for war. Somalis back home aren't ready to be in a civil war again.

Who do you expect to take to take anything to an international court? FGS have no interest in doing so.

War can be avoided if Ethiopia backs out of their unprovoked aggressions. SL also needs to respect the wishes of the locals in the region that they unilaterally gave to Ethiopia.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Who do you expect to take to take anything to an international court? FGS have interest in doing so.

War can be avoided if Ethiopia backs out of their unprovoked aggressions. SL needs to also respect the wish of the locals in the region that unilaterally gave to Ethiopia.
Ethiopia will never back down, they are desperate for a port although I heard the Ethiopians in Ethiopia aren't happy with Abiy decision.

03E4576A-F7C1-48D9-8DC2-1934F71F9E35.jpeg

Another statement from Aabo UK, SOMALILAND IS PART OF SOMALIA

Ethiopia will never back down, they are desperate for a port although I heard the Ethiopians in Ethiopia aren't happy with Abiy decision.

That's not even the main concern here. It's their aspiration to build navy that has resulted in backlash.

Abiy and his rouge country will be responsible for anything that comes out of his lunatic actions.

I thought you said you weren’t a secessionist lol
I'm against Ethiopia port deal i dont want then in our territory and I don't want to start a war we can peacefully get recognition elsewhere without Ethiopia interfering. As if both Somaliland and Somalia don't have other issues facing

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I'm against Ethiopia port deal i dont want then in our territory and I don't want to start a war we can peacefully get recognition elsewhere without Ethiopia interfering. As if both Somaliland and Somalia don't have other issues facing
You’re against the port deal but you still want somaliland to be independent? You do realise that if somaliland were to gain independence, they will still sell their port to Ethiopians anyway and work with them against Somalia right?

I don’t want a war either. Our people have suffered enough. But it’s not the first time Isaaqs have worked with ajnaabis against Somalia. They’ve betrayed Somalia before. Unity is much better than separatism. You shouldn’t want recognition for a single clan. It’s silly.

You’re against the port deal but you still want somaliland to be independent? You do realise that if somaliland were to gain independence, they will still sell their port to Ethiopians anyway and work with them against Somalia right?

I don’t want a war either. Our people have suffered enough. But it’s not the first time Isaaqs have worked with ajnaabis against Somalia. They’ve betrayed Somalia before. Unity is much better than separatism. You shouldn’t want recognition for a single clan. It’s silly.
I'm hoping we get recognition and not sell our port but I do understand where your coming from, I honestly think a civil war will occur since Ethiopia and Somaliland aren't backing out. Is all complicated I come from a family that are hard-core sectionnist and I will feel like betraying them if I suddenly say I want reunification.

You lot are a riot. If the sole intent was to start yet another conversation about secession, then good, but if not, then without knowing basic facts as to the question being raised, there is nothing to debate or discuss.

Again:
  • On what legal grounds could SL win?
  • And what UN report is the tweet referring to?

In one of his other tweets, he wrote:
The President of #Somalia expected support from #IGAD against Ethiopia's MoU with Somaliland, but IGAD did not back Somalia. The President was deeply disappointed and frustrated after the meeting.

There is not a scintilla of truth in that statement, and that should tell you all you need to know about the twat.

Qamaam aglore all round.

Trending