Is this the perfect job for a bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You deserve a second chance.

*Hugs blooded beast.*

@A_A my child only ate one. You must understand, he gets fed several times daily at my house. And he was fighting for rations at your Laogai-styled camp.

Let's be honest, that cat was fat, and one spoon away from cardiac arrest. His crime was compassionate.
*Blooded beast hugs female human, beast contemplating eating the compassionate gullible female human. Beast conflicted.*

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
*Blooded beast hugs female human, beast contemplating eating the compassionate gullible female human. Beast conflicted.*

It's ok. You can accept your nature. I might be a snack that smells like a pumpkin spice latte but I'm also a gateway to food (ad infinitum). Feel the discomfort for like 10 seconds and it will pass.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are there others who think that fgm and corrective plastic vagina surgery are the same?

@Basra @Reiko @sophisticate @HalimaJ @Halimo-2018 @halwa @A_A @CaliSomali @embarassing @Gambar @Ugaaso @queenofwaresengli @Queenofsomalis @Muna.H @kickz

No. FGM is a forced/coercive practice while this elective surgery infers the patient is provided with informed consent and is performed by a board certified surgeon. It is mainly for aesthetic reasons. And used to also reverse the damage done by FGM, or for cosmetic reasons (according to patient preferences).

If you ask me, I don't understand why a woman would do it, as nerve damage can result from surgery. Essentially, this falls back on appealing to the appetites of men, who prefer a tight box, unweathered by time, pregnancy and use. Or meeting some ographic example, also because of female insecurities motivated by XYs. Its all very sad.

Hence why I am extending my tenure in lifelong celibacy.

Liberté, Egalité, Sororité!

Last edited:

halwa

✨🌙
I was avoiding this thread and you tag me in it. :eek:

Just looking at the picture makes me sick. I think specific female related health jobs (like this one) should be specifically left to women within that field. If there is a shortage of females working within the field, then I guess I can allow a man to fill in those empty boots and will understand the situation.

But my initial reaction would always be disgust, nevertheless the situation. Thank you for hindering me from having my breakfast. :ftw9nwa:

I didn’t even answer the question!

No. FGM and corrective plastic surgery are not the same. FGM is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.