Is this the perfect job for a bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Check the molds behind Dr Amir’s picture & which one will you pick? Why?

omg walaahi I didn't see the ones behind him. I was only focused on what the dr was holding. Weird.

Anyway, if I were to pick one, it will be # 4 to accommodate my husband small abdi :)

Listen up you little shit, if one of my cats die, I’m going to kill you and drain the blood out of you, no filthy canines.
Hey. Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's the law of the jungle out here, and few sacrifices can't hurt, can it? I can replace the ones gone.

Ugaaso

Deni
omg walaahi I didn't see the ones behind him. I was only focused on what the dr was holding. Weird.

Anyway, if I were to pick one, it will be # 4 to accommodate my husband small abdi :)

lool you're savage walahi. even your husband gets a piece of ur daily kar baash.:ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sophisticate

Love is madness and the love we’ve for the oven is irrational and crazy. Laakiin, we Somali men are scared of it and afraid to have a look at it. We do it in a dark room. We need Dr Amir to civilise us and offer us free community classes. Unfortunately, once, I’ve had to listen to elderly Somali men saying, ‘we never saw the melons of our wives and now, young men want to sleep with their wives naked, they are destroying Somali culture’. Subxaanallah. Long way becoming whisperers.

Aussie Why are u saying Subxaanallah is u an atheist??? loool

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
u & prince Abubu are on my radar this week. Dont worry next week will be another person
I’ve given you a cat passionately singing country music, I hope this is enough to please you.
upload_2019-3-24_1-11-12.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My kind (whatever I am) doesn't do well restrained and pampered. I need to go out and hunt some meat.

@A_A

Come to think of it he acted more like a man than a beast.:cosbyhmm:

:williamswtf: Capable of using cutlery.

:patrice: Always jealous of the repair man.

:what1: And he wouldn't stop staring while working out, especially during bridges.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kind-hearted cannibal. :damn::dead:

You deserve a second chance.

*Hugs blooded beast.*

@A_A my child only ate one. You must understand, he gets fed several times daily at my house. And he was fighting for rations at your Laogai-styled camp.

Let's be honest, that cat was fat, and one spoon away from cardiac arrest. His crime was compassionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending