Is this the perfect job for a bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've yet to come across any female with inner beauty. Must be a rare thing.

:ufdup:Don't make me release you back into the wild. I said I would protect you, trim your fur and provide a decent meal with room and board and this is how I'm repaid? You're no canine friend but giving off feline traits like @A_A's legion of bisaads.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:ufdup:Don't make me release you back into the wild. I said I would protect you, trim your fur and provide a decent meal with room and board and this is how I'm repaid? You're no canine friend but giving off feline traits like @A_A's legion of bisaads.
I’m willing to take him in. All cats are precious, he’ll make an excellent addition to my cat army.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m willing to take him in. All cats are precious, he’ll make an excellent addition to my cat army.

:farole: *Reluctantly holds on to the battered brute.*

I was his cat-dog hooyo for so long (he's interspecies). Its time for me to carve out some space for a new leading man.

He is yours.:dabcasar:

My kind (whatever I am) doesn't do well restrained and pampered. I need to go out and hunt some meat.

I'm a lonely wo- I mean sheep. Is there someone who could take me in? Can a sheep live with felines?
a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine being a vagina whisperer and paid very well? Have you ever seen one beyond online and mags to become a whisperer? When I saw the title, I thought he could either be a Jew or a Muslim. Meet the Muslim gynaecologist who is a vagina whisperer.

clinic of star New York gynaecologist who creates 'perfect vaginas' - complete with molds of his creations lining the walls.

11197596-6543121-image-a-77_1553026234069.jpg

New York-based gynecologist Dr Amir Marashi (pictured) took DailyMail.com behind the scenes of one of the several labiaplasties he performs every year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ork-gynecologist-creates-perfect-vaginas.html

u know....I just realized ….talking about Gu.s or Vagina casually is one thing & and seeing a plastic personification of a Vagina is totally another scary thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts