Is this site owned by an atheist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out in what dimension racial quotas are a part of Shariah law.

:mjohreally:

This keep Somalia Somali campaign of yours is entirely unIslamic. It is not how any properly Muslim country should operate, that is just a fact (if you need me to prove that then you dont even know your own faith.) It is a stain on your iimaan and it is Shaytan talking in your ear.

According to you you'd gladly execute atheists. If tomorrow 10% of Somalia turned Atheists then obviously secularism is what will make all camps happy. I dont want to live in a religious theocracy.

And if you really think Islamic law is compatible with modern day then I'm sorry I've got nothing else to tell you. I'd be executed in your version of Somalia becaue I left Islam so how can Islamic law be compatible with today's world?

Yes I will call you a bigot if you wanna kill me for being godless.

It's not about what you want. It's about conforming to Islamic principles. We couldn't give a f*ck about what you think.

If you want to be godless, then keep that to yourself and don't publicize that in an Islamic Somalia. We strongly value privacy and we don't advocate spying on other people. No one is going to be watching your every move and checking to see if you pray/fast or wear a hijab. But once you publicly come out and make your godlessness public, then it's up to the public to deal with it.

I'm still trying to figure out in what dimension racial quotas are a part of Shariah law.

:mjohreally:

This keep Somalia Somali campaign of yours is entirely unIslamic. It is not how any properly Muslim country should operate, that is just a fact (if you need me to prove that then you dont even know your own faith.) It is a stain on your iimaan and it is Shaytan talking in your ear.

If the Pakistanis, Persians, Turks, Arabs and other groups have their own states that cater to the interests of their respective ethnic groups, then so should Somalia. We are all Muslims but we should recognize our differences and make accommodations as a result of that.

Quran 49:13 "O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

You on the other hand, want to advocate for every other ethnic group except for Somalis. You see it as totally fine for the Kurdish people (who are almost entirely Muslim) to fight for their independence from Turkey/Syria/Iraq/Iran. That's fine for you. But as soon as a Somali insists on the same thing, it's automatically a problem.

We all know what you think, you self-hating scum. Just don't try pushing your self-hating agenda onto the rest of us. You just said in another post that you find it totally acceptable for tens of millions of Asian/African migrants to show up in Somalia and overwhelm the country, and then you pretend to advocate for Somali interests.

End this convo, I have no interest in what you have to say

U

uncleruckus

1. I've argued against racial superiority on numerous occasions on the internet. My posts are clear to all who can see. Don't defame me you worthless cretin.

2. If Somalia's doors should be open to Bantus, then why don't you stay consistent and extend this same treatment to all Muslims, regardless of ethnicity? Why not open Somalia's doors to the Rohingya, the Syrians, the Pakistanis, the Bengalis, and everyone else who wants to reside in the country? Somalia itself is over 600,000 square kilometers and can easily accommodate tens of millions of refugees/immigrants. But you would be opposed to that because you're selective in your outrage. According to you, one is okay but not the other. At least I'm consistent in stating that I want Somalia to remain at least 90% Somali, and that the Somali ethnic group should remain the majority and in control of the country of Somalia.

You on the other hand, don't know what you believe. And you want to defame others as being "racist" without even paying attention to what they're actually arguing in favor of. You're like a retarded SJW who makes accusations without proof, and you wonder why I hold you with such contempt.

On the 1 hand he is preaching islam and the other he is discriminating against bantus when islam clearly states don't discriminate,
and then he goes of to say christianity adopted secularism because it was outdated, but islam is not outdated? almost all tenets in islam come from the tenets of Christianity yes chopping some one head of because he/she left islam has nothing to do with modern practices but more to do with medieval practices which is carried out till today cause of religious nutcases, i'm telling yah im telling yah these religious folks and their mental acrobats and their stories filled with more holes then a swiss cheese that they keep reading to them selfs the more you converse with them the more you lose brain cells in this case guy is going full retard, on a final note bantus are not invading nor are they in a position to over throw or become majority in that hell hole they are already in Somalia have been for a very long time long enough to be called Somali.

Flippin s Buncha N..s

U

uncleruckus

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nigga wants a green light to burn niggas at the stake cuz they aint fucin wit his point of view. After he done wit atheists, they gonna go after anyone else he don't agree wit like sufis then anyone who ain't doing wudu after touching they wife then anyone who ain't lifting they finger during attahiyat then anyone who you already know where he heading

Foh :camby:

I'm Muslim and this offends me. Islam isn't about compulsion. You and Gegiiroor need to get your head right.

No, Islam isn't about compulsion. We don't believe in forcing Christians/Hindus/Jews into accepting Islam. But once you accept Islam and are Muslim, then it's a very different story. All four schools of thought in Islam, as well as numerous hadith evidences, prescribe execution for those who publicly leave Islam while living in a Muslim state. This is not up for debate. Islam has very compelling reasons as to why these punishments are prescribed in the first place, and I'd be happy to explain them to you if you want.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalia will be a secular state again whether you like it or not fuccboi sing it wit me nikka noolow Aabe Bahal, hantiwadaaga suuban. Niggas formin religious parties is the shit that got us wit khamiis wearin hutus sellin anythin they get they hands on

Allow soo celi somalida la yaqiiney

:banderas::lawd:

If the Pakistanis, Persians, Turks, Arabs and other groups have their own states that cater to the interests of their respective ethnic groups, then so should Somalia. We are all Muslims but we should recognize our differences and make accommodations as a result of that.

Quran 49:13 "O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

You on the other hand, want to advocate for every other ethnic group except for Somalis. You see it as totally fine for the Kurdish people (who are almost entirely Muslim) to fight for their independence from Turkey/Syria/Iraq/Iran. That's fine for you. But as soon as a Somali insists on the same thing, it's automatically a problem.

We all know what you think, you self-hating scum. Just don't try pushing your self-hating agenda onto the rest of us. You just said in another post that you find it totally acceptable for tens of millions of Asian/African migrants to show up in Somalia and overwhelm the country, and then you pretend to advocate for Somali interests.

End this convo, I have no interest in what you have to say

You're all over the place.

To you that passage means close your borders to fellow Muslims and consider nonethnic nationals a nuisance (their birth rate, cultural exchange, etc.)

Don't mind @Kaafiye. He's a hypocrite. I don't take the deranged rants of a racist Arab bootyclapper seriously. He's a court jester. He is also a man of contradictions. One moment he loves the West and the country he lives in, the next he's cursing it. He is a bit unstable so just watch from a distance and don't poke the bear. He is losing his mind because he always thought Somalis were 100% Muslim, 100% straight and 100% non Western. He's a ticking time bomb so have measured responses with him for his own sake. But enjoy the show he provides; he's a spectacle

Don't mind @Kaafiye. He's a hypocrite. I don't take the deranged rants of a racist Arab bootyclapper seriously. He's a court jester. He is also a man of contradictions. One moment he loves the West and the country he lives in, the next he's cursing it. He is a bit unstable so just watch from a distance and don't poke the bear. He is losing his mind because he always thought Somalis were 100% Muslim, 100% straight and 100% non Western. He's a ticking time bomb so have measured responses with him for his own sake. But enjoy the show he provides; he's a spectacle

Believe me, I have the exact same opinions about you. I was laughing as well when you had that public meltdown on somnet a few months ago....and we are all well-aware of how deeply upset you are that Somalis as a whole are almost entirely Muslim.

That enrages you. That's what keeps you up at night, and that's why you're constantly on here bashing Islam.

Believe me, I have the exact same opinions about you. I was laughing as well when you had that public meltdown on somnet a few months ago....and we are all well-aware of how deeply upset you are that Somalis as a whole are almost entirely Muslim.

That enrages you. That's what keeps you up at night, and that's why you're constantly on here bashing Islam.

Kaafiye,

I been to Somalia. Somalis back home are not as religious as you think. Many don't care and are Muslim only by name. Somalis say "diintada ... ". These people are not religious.

This reminds me of an Al Jazeera video where Al Shabab was being discussed in a small town in southern Somalia and Al Shabab was forcing people to prayer. A shopkeeper has to be reminded and was eventually threatened to go to prayer and the man was visibly upset to go.

Kaafiye, I'm disappointed we are not 100% but I am optimistic. In 1991, we were 100% Muslim. You and I both know we are a growing force in the double digits and it won't be long before we are like the Arabs and Iranis and Turks in the West who are majority irreligious. Numbers are also growing in the Gulf. You know your situation is getting worse by the day.

And no you weren't laughing. You were offended and called for my ban. You guys are so pathetic you go after peoples mothers; my only weakness. But you people had no dignity and shame to begin with to resort to such lows. You attack mothers when you are losing in debates. I kept my cool the entire time before that. I am not emotional like you and the other clowns.

Last edited:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
True not all of you. But people like Gegiroor and Kaafiye do bash secularism a lot. One lives in Canada, the other in the US. If it was up to those redneck radical batshit crazy Christians they'd kill half of you, and deport the rest. Gegiroor should be grateful that secular laws protects them as religious minorities. They can pray whenever they want, wherever they want. They can dress how they want. They can worship Buddha, Allah or Jesus all day long. Or they can be godless like me if they want. But they preach about how a religious theocratic government is superior to a secular government whilst benefiting from secular laws.

*The West has a lot of flaws, it ain't perfect, but secularism is a positive thing.
It's interesting point you raised. The biggest Muslim haters aren't the atheists(except the neo atheists), but the so called bible belt region. These red necks are ready to witch hunt Muslims if it wasn't for the easy going, weed smoking secular hippies and for that we are thankful. It's also the reason many minorities associate more with the progressives than conservatives despite having disagreements with some of the social values.

image.jpg

Everybody Knows Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts