Is this site owned by an atheist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How are we allowing these cursed Atheists to control the conversation on the moralistic values of an Islamic society? What do they even know regarding Islamic Jurisprudence, and who put these worthless degenerates in charge to decide what's right and what's wrong?

Islamic values set the standard for how a society should be run. These secularists/atheists need to understand that they should be the ones who have to justify their perverted worldview, not us. You don't question my behavior, I question yours. The Sahabah would never allow themselves to be talked down to, especially by a group of rabid Atheists. We Muslims have a duty to propagate our Deen and showcase the superiority of the Islamic Way of Life when compared to that of all others. We must put these rabid Atheists to the test, and ask them about the serious inconsistencies and illogicality of their worldview.

You keep shitting on secularism but it's secular Canada that protects you as a religious minority. Show some respect.

Bielsa

VIP
It's funny how some of you shit on secularism but you're enjoying life and making a living in secular nations and are protected by a secular government. You guys are sitting in Seattle and Toronto drinking shaah whilst bashing secularism with a straight fucking face.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Never in my wildest dreams had it occurred to me that there will ever be Somali non Muslims let alone gay Somali atheists. Then came Ayan Hersi and now suddenly we see plethora of Somali gays and atheists on every social media and blogs including this very own Site, somnet, Somaliaonline. We have seen it all. Nothing that Somalis do shock me anymore. I am at a point where I am use it.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
It's funny how some of you shit on secularism but you're enjoying life and making a living in secular nations and are protected by a secular government. You guys are sitting in Seattle and Toronto drinking shaah whilst bashing secularism with a straight fucking face.
Calm down lad. We are only criticising certain cultures of the west. Also the West economic opportunity is very enticing. The cultures here suck though.

Bielsa

VIP
Calm down lad. We are only criticising certain cultures of the west. Also the West economic opportunity is very enticing. The cultures here suck though.

True not all of you. But people like Gegiroor and Kaafiye do bash secularism a lot. One lives in Canada, the other in the US. If it was up to those redneck radical batshit crazy Christians they'd kill half of you, and deport the rest. Gegiroor should be grateful that secular laws protects them as religious minorities. They can pray whenever they want, wherever they want. They can dress how they want. They can worship Buddha, Allah or Jesus all day long. Or they can be godless like me if they want. But they preach about how a religious theocratic government is superior to a secular government whilst benefiting from secular laws.

*The West has a lot of flaws, it ain't perfect, but secularism is a positive thing.

True not all of you. But people like Gegiroor and Kaafiye do bash secularism a lot. One lives in Canada, the other in the US. If it was up to those redneck radical batshit crazy Christians they'd kill half of you, and deport the rest. Gegiroor should be grateful that secular laws protects them as religious minorities. They can pray whenever they want, wherever they want. They can dress how they want. They can worship Buddha, Allah or Jesus all day long. Or they can be godless like me if they want. But they preach about how a religious theocratic government is superior to a secular government whilst benefiting from secular laws.

*The West has a lot of flaws, it ain't perfect, but secularism is a positive thing.
It's hilarious, actually. They wanna see a Muslim in the White House but a Christian could NEVER become the president of Somalia, SLand, Djibouti...they're parasites really, everything the radical right says about Muslims is embodied in @gegiroor and @Kaafiye :axvmm9o:

You keep shitting on secularism but it's secular Canada that protects you as a religious minority. Show some respect.

You can disagree with a political ideology when it comes to it's worldwide implications while at the same time respecting the boundaries laid down to you as a resident/citizen of a secular state. It isn't hard to figure out.

You make it look like the two cannot be compatible.

U

uncleruckus

Nothing but pure hypocrites they are

This place has become a playground for these Islamophobic attention seeking trolls
They proclaim to be non religious yet all their topics and posts are about religion or religion-related .
The obsession is real bruh .

I

IntensiveCareUnit

You can disagree with a political ideology when it comes to it's worldwide implications while at the same time respecting the boundaries laid down to you as a resident/citizen of a secular state. It isn't hard to figure out.

You make it look like the two cannot be compatible.

:yousmart:
these niggas acting like you can't disagree with how shits run by the gov't while enjoying the rights given to by said gov't. like, isn't that what democracy is about though? :mindblown:

Bielsa

VIP
Walahi logic ain't your strongest points. .

"I enjoy and prosper in a secular nation as a religious minority protected by secular laws but I don't want that secularism in Somalia cos it's evil"

mr._zakir_naik1.jpg

Everybody knows Islam is the only right religion.

"I enjoy and prosper in a secular nation as a religious minority protected by secular laws but I don't want that secularism in Somalia cos it's evil"

He's not even an Islamist, though. He has a problem with Bantus in Somalia. If Shariah were truly applied, Bantus and all Muslims would be equal citizens. He's just a confused individual with delusions of racial purity and superiority (cough a Nazi). What he advocates for is neither secularism nor Shariah but some twisted form of govt that only makes sense in his mind.

You're not too bright are you? How can you compare Somalia---a country where the population is entirely Muslim---to North America, where Muslims make up a fraction of the population? How on Earth do you expect the Somali locals to make compromises when it comes to applying Islamic Law, especially when almost everyone in the country is a Muslim?

You're too retarded to realize that secularism arose in the 1700's as a compromise between the different Christian factions in Europe, especially after centuries of sectarian violence between Catholics and Protestants. Secular thought arose as a result of that, because European philosophers realized how incompatible Christianity was to modern life. Islam doesn't have the same problem, since Islamic Law can be made to fit all eras and time periods...and hence doesn't need to undergo the same treatment as Christianity did back in the 1700's.

But you want to take principles from Renaissance Europe and apply it to Somalia, a country with an entirely different history than any of the European countries. That's how small-minded and illogical you are. You want to take solutions from one geographic region and apply it to a completely different region and then call everyone else who disagrees with you "bigoted".

Get a grip

He's not even an Islamist, though. He has a problem with Bantus in Somalia. If Shariah were truly applied, Bantus and all Muslims would be equal citizens. He's just a confused individual with delusions of racial purity and superiority (cough a Nazi). What he advocates for is neither secularism nor Shariah but some twisted form of govt that only makes sense in his mind.

1. I've argued against racial superiority on numerous occasions on the internet. My posts are clear to all who can see. Don't defame me you worthless cretin.

2. If Somalia's doors should be open to Bantus, then why don't you stay consistent and extend this same treatment to all Muslims, regardless of ethnicity? Why not open Somalia's doors to the Rohingya, the Syrians, the Pakistanis, the Bengalis, and everyone else who wants to reside in the country? Somalia itself is over 600,000 square kilometers and can easily accommodate tens of millions of refugees/immigrants. But you would be opposed to that because you're selective in your outrage. According to you, one is okay but not the other. At least I'm consistent in stating that I want Somalia to remain at least 90% Somali, and that the Somali ethnic group should remain the majority and in control of the country of Somalia.

You on the other hand, don't know what you believe. And you want to defame others as being "racist" without even paying attention to what they're actually arguing in favor of. You're like a retarded SJW who makes accusations without proof, and you wonder why I hold you with such contempt.

1. I've argued against racial superiority on numerous occasions on the internet. My posts are clear to all who can see. Don't defame me you worthless cretin.

2. If Somalia's doors should be open to Bantus, then why don't you stay consistent and extend this same treatment to all Muslims, regardless of ethnicity? Why not open Somalia's doors to the Rohingya, the Syrians, the Pakistanis, the Bengalis, and everyone else who wants to reside in the country? Somalia itself is over 600,000 square kilometers and can easily accommodate tens of millions of refugees/immigrants. But you would be opposed to that because you're selective in your outrage. According to you, one is okay but not the other. At least I'm consistent in stating that I want Somalia to remain at least 90% Somali, and that the Somali ethnic group should remain the majority and in control of the country of Somalia.

You on the other hand, don't know what you believe. And you want to defame others as being "racist" without even paying attention to what they're actually arguing in favor of. You're like a retarded SJW who makes accusations without proof, and you wonder why I hold you with such contempt.

Anyone and everyone is welcome in my Somalia. If niggas wanna taahrib, then hardworking niggas can take their place. Extrapolate that as much as you'd like and I'd be okay with whatever that brings.

Don't you put your evil on me:ufdup:

Bielsa

VIP
You're not too bright are you? How can you compare Somalia---a country where the population is entirely Muslim---to North America, where Muslims make up a fraction of the population? How on Earth do you expect the Somali locals to make compromises when it comes to applying Islamic Law, especially when almost everyone in the country is a Muslim?

You're too retarded to realize that secularism arose in the 1700's as a compromise between the different Christian factions in Europe, especially after centuries of sectarian violence between Catholics and Protestants. Secular thought arose as a result of that, because European philosophers realized how incompatible Christianity was to modern life. Islam doesn't have the same problem, since Islamic Law can be made to fit all eras and time periods...and hence doesn't need to undergo the same treatment as Christianity did back in the 1700's.

But you want to take principles from Renaissance Europe and apply it to Somalia, a country with an entirely different history than any of the European countries. That's how small-minded and illogical you are. You want to take solutions from one geographic region and apply it to a completely different region and then call everyone else who disagrees with you "bigoted".

Get a grip

According to you you'd gladly execute atheists. If tomorrow 10% of Somalia turned Atheists then obviously secularism is what will make all camps happy. I dont want to live in a religious theocracy.

And if you really think Islamic law is compatible with modern day then I'm sorry I've got nothing else to tell you. I'd be executed in your version of Somalia becaue I left Islam so how can Islamic law be compatible with today's world?

Yes I will call you a bigot if you wanna kill me for being godless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts