Is this site owned by an atheist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It's unbelievable the amount of Islam phobia I've came across my time on somalispot. Honestly speaking I'm member on other non somali forums and non muslim and I hardly deal with any of these. It just amazing all these hate is coming from somalis who are closet atheist hypocrites living in a double life subhanallah.
I don't care if you don't believe in Allah that's between you and the creator. Just do not disrespect my religion.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

op i think it that because it is somali form and only one that you are bond to meet it people who not follow the popular relgion somalians follow. this big issue here in community now in this century so the talk is a lot, you know.
who somali and athiest?

who is not. and so so on.

anyway so every get hurt and every wants to put their beleifs over others. i dont see point in hating people for their values but most dont get that.

The Islamophobe Atheists have been given a free hand. Indeed it is sickening what they write here. Even the people who insulted Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have been given a free hand.

Unless the owners want to control it, I think it is time to move on.

One more thing brother, they will claim being Muslims but facilitate people like him. Look at the rules. Islamophobia is not punishable. That itself is an encouragement to the Islamophobes here.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

The Islamophobe Atheists have been given a free hand. Indeed it is sickening what they write here. Even the people who insulted Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have been given a free hand.

Unless the owners want to control it, I think it is time to move on.
who insulted the prophet (pbuh)?

Nope! the site was created specifically for people to post without being censored.

This was one of the concerns many people had on this forum when it was started , that they would make this site into Anti-Muslim forum.

Its weird '' its one thing ive noticed with the exception of Viceprez sometimes. All the athiests are obssessed with Arabs and look for every fart and poop the average Arab person makes so they can hold it up like its fairy dust, Treated like noteworthy news. They frequently put Arabs on a pedestal.

What can i say the insecurity level is really high on this forum

Like ive said before Arab haters and Arab lovers are initially Arab bootyclappers.

Submissive people!!:hova:

Comments made in May 2015 on somnet.com are irrelevant to Somalispot.com in September 2015.

Gegiroor and Kaafiye would say you are Islamaphobic if you say something negative about human traffickers in Libya mistreating refugees. If you tell them you're an atheist, they scream "don't insult my faith".

They have issues

Athiest Khaniis people are boring and repetative, their whole agenda is " Heeey Look at me, im different, I wana be fuked in the futo" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk boring ass faggs wax kale ma sheegaan

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AJ has apologized and I haven't seen him repeat those comments. Present your evidence or cease with the witch hunt please.:ufdup:

The OP is Gegiroors other nick. A number of these people have came with one time use nicknames and don't come back. They speak like him. This place has only been live for a few weeks and the same topic keeps reappearing.

I didn't see people complaining of the atheists on SomaliaOnline.

Don't pay attention to Gegiroors other nick. He has a problem with Somali atheists even if the Somali atheist is not vocal.

Look at the thread he made about putting a list together of Somali atheists. Half those people are miskeen who don't talk about religion or Islam on this site. He attacked them simply because they were atheist.

AJ has apologized and I haven't seen him repeat those comments. Present your evidence or cease with the witch hunt please.:ufdup:

He did in somnet and did here again, and continue with his anti Islam campaign here. I can't believe people want to cover for what this homo, atheist c*nt has done. It came down to covering up the man who has insulted Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). This is what the world came down to. Never have I expected I would live the day that I would see a Muslim covering up for sworn Islamophobes who commit the most blasphemous acts. Audubillah, this is unthinkable!

You can all take this Islam-hating, Somali sheikh bashing site to the sewage for all I care. I am done with this site, and will make sure that I inform others about this Islam-hating piece of garbage site in cyberspace.

Some here say he is playing his role in a character, others make excuse for people who commit the most unthinkable blasphemy that anyone can commit. We have people who have this atheist, homo c*nt in high regard.

Bye!

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't need to prove every
thing everybody and their mother can see the disgusting thing ciddhartha and other atheist says on this forum on a daily basis his last post about misogyny in Islam proves it right.

Abdigaal you are obsess with gegiroor cause he is the only one here who doesn't tolerate your anti muslim threads and karbaash you and your atheist bredrins.
I applaud him and kaafiye.:qri8gs7:

Duchess

VIP
He did in somnet and did here again, and continue with his anti Islam campaign here. I can't believe people want to cover for what this homo, atheist c*nt has done. It came down to covering up the man who has insulted Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). This is what the world came down to. Never have I expected I would live the day that I would see a Muslim covering up for sworn Islamophobes who commit the most blasphemous acts. Audubillah, this is unthinkable!

You can all take this Islam-hating, Somali sheikh bashing site to the sewage for all I care. I am done with this site, and will make sure that I inform others about this Islam-hating piece of garbage site in cyberspace.

Some here say he is playing his role in a character, others make excuse for people who commit the most unthinkable blasphemy that anyone can commit. We have people who have this atheist, homo c*nt in high regard.

Bye!

Like I said, AJ apologized. Provide evidence that he insulted the Prophet(saw) again because I have yet to see it. If he or other have done so then you should have reported the post to the administration but instead of doing that you guys are questioning the faith of the owner of the website.:what:

I don't like most Somali Sheikhs and that's my choice. What has that got to do with anything? I shouldn't have to explain my opinion to you or anyone else. You nor I have ownership over Islam and,unlike you, I'd like to think people have an opportunity to revert back to the deen. This 'my way or the high way' attitude of yours is counterproductive, but if you feel that you must leave the forum then salaama alaikum.:kobeok:

Duchess

VIP
I don't need to prove every
thing everybody and their mother can see the disgusting thing ciddhartha and other atheist says on this forum on a daily basis his last post about misogyny in Islam proves it right.

Abdigaal you are obsess with gegiroor cause he is the only one here who doesn't tolerate your anti muslim threads and karbaash you and your atheist bredrins.
I applaud him and kaafiye.:qri8gs7:

Not all of us participate in those topics. There have been several religious topics and I did not participate in most of them because they were clearly bait in nature. I am secure in my faith and don't see the need to discuss Islam with non-Muslims. Having said that, how is a topic about misogyny in Islam tantamount to bashing the religion? I think what you're saying is that you don't want ex-Muslim Somalis to discuss Islam period even if it doesn't involve insulting the Prophet (saw) or the religion and that is just ridiculous. :ufdup:.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This forum breeds weirdos and fggts I remember one male atheist was bragging about sitting on dicks :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending