Is this site owned by an atheist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Gegiroor said if you leave Islam you are no longer a Somali. Dude is a radical and an extremist.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Not all of us participate in those topics. There have been several religious topics and I did not participate in most of them because they were clearly bait in nature. I am secure in my faith and don't see the need to discuss Islam with non-Muslims. Having said that, how is a topic about misogyny in Islam tantamount to bashing the religion? I think what you're saying is that you don't want ex-Muslim Somalis to discuss Islam period even if it doesn't involve insulting the Prophet (saw) or the religion and that is just ridiculous. :ufdup:.
Hi dutches if by any chance you are the owner of the site I apologise if I question your faith. I question he/she beliefs out of curiosity I Didn't imply that he/she is an atheist.

I don't know about you walaal but the word misogyny means discrimination against women. When does Islam discriminate against women? Islam doesn't see women as sex objects like how western world does. So
the topic about misogyny in Islam is bashing our beautiful religion, and implying how bad our religion treats women.

As I predicted just a day ago, here their true colors are coming out. I knew it was just a matter of time before they'll claim that their prophet has been insulted so heads must roll. :deadrose:

Duchess showed great leadership, intelligence and commonsense that these crying so-called "men" would only dream to be a fraction of what she's. Long Live The Duchess!

(Since they are insecure and sensitive to see women considered better than men they must be dying slow death now) :lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hi dutches if by any chance you are the owner of the site I apologise if I question your faith. I question he/she beliefs out of curiosity I Didn't imply that he/she is an atheist.

I don't know about you walaal but the word misogyny means discrimination against women. When does Islam discriminate against women? Islam doesn't see women as sex objects like how western world does. So
the topic about misogyny in Islam is bashing our beautiful religion, and implying how bad our religion treats women.

No, I am not the owner of this site but I don't see what the Admin has done to be accused of being an Atheist. It is unfair and a ridiculous accusation imho.

As for the topic about misogyny and Islam, many non-Muslims do have the misconception that Islam is a misogynistic religion and attempting to silence them will not change their opinion. You could have used it as an opportunity to refute the OPs claims and correct these wide-held misconceptions, but instead you used the topic to launch an attack on the Admin. What would you have the Admin do, ban all religious discussion on this forum? Ban all Non-Muslim Somalis from discussing Islam? Ban all the atheist/agnostic members of the forum? Start banning people for their opinions/views? Where would the bannings stop? Do you want SS to become a replica of somnet?:fantasia2:

Duchess

VIP
As I predicted just a day ago, here their true colors are coming out. I knew it was just a matter of time before they'll claim that their prophet has been insulted so heads must roll. :deadrose:

Duchess showed great leadership, intelligence and commonsense that these crying so-called "men" would only dream to be a fraction of what she's. Long Live The Duchess!

(Since they are insecure and sensitive to see women considered better than men they must be dying slow death now) :lolbron:

Next topic: Duchess, the secret owner of SS, is a closeted Atheist. :mjcry:

"Misconceptions" :kanyehmm:

If I recall correctly, you're far from the norm when it comes to Islam. 5 year marriage and no kids? That's what's called "following the letter but not the spirit of the law." :patrice:

Keep your Western, apologist arguments to yourself. "Women have rights in Islam" yeah but are they equal.

Next topic: Duchess, the secret owner of SS, is a closeted Atheist. :mjcry:

:dead: Nah, I will never get down to that level. The only person that can disappoint me like that (I know you won't approve of what I am gonna say but I will anyway) is your buddy and "ina adeerad", idol aka Idman. She takes groupism to a whole new level to the point where I think she is just imitating the old, independent idol I used to know back in Somalilife and not the real one.

I know Somalis go through a new phase of euphoria when they "rediscover" religiosity and clanism but your friend needs exorcism. Idol :ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
"Misconceptions" :kanyehmm:

If I recall correctly, you're far from the norm when it comes to Islam. 5 year marriage and no kids? That's what's called "following the letter but not the spirit of the law." :patrice:

Keep your Western, apologist arguments to yourself. "Women have rights in Islam" yeah but are they equal.

What does my marriage or lack of children have to do with anything I've said? And how is it in any way related to religion?:notsureif:

Men and women are different, but equal. I won't be getting into a debate with you as to how or why. :ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
:dead: Nah, I will never get down to that level. The only person that can disappoint me like that (I know you won't approve of what I am gonna say but I will anyway) is your buddy and "ina adeerad", idol aka Idman. She takes groupism to a whole new level to the point where I think she is just imitating the old, independent idol I used to know back in Somalilife and not the real one.

I know Somalis go through a new phase of euphoria when they "rediscover" religiosity and clanism but your friend needs exorcism. Idol :ufdup:

It's called growing pains. Idol is very passionate but she's also reasonable. Her and I wouldn't get along if that weren't the case.

My problem is some people act like SS is the Somali Ummah Forums or something.

Words words words words

According to Islam, women are not equal to men in judgement, not equal in marriage, not equal in sexual freedom, not equal in custody law, etc.

And not one lie was told. But I have misconceptions because words.

There is no debate, I'm just trying to hear some excuses today.

Duchess

VIP
Words words words words

According to Islam, women are not equal to men in judgement, not equal in marriage, not equal in sexual freedom, not equal in custody law, etc.

And not one lie was told. But I have misconceptions because words.

There is no debate, I'm just trying to hear some excuses today.

ok, but that's still a nah from me. hit me up on a day where I give a f*ck. :lolbron:

How are we allowing these cursed Atheists to control the conversation on the moralistic values of an Islamic society? What do they even know regarding Islamic Jurisprudence, and who put these worthless degenerates in charge to decide what's right and what's wrong?

Islamic values set the standard for how a society should be run. These secularists/atheists need to understand that they should be the ones who have to justify their perverted worldview, not us. You don't question my behavior, I question yours. The Sahabah would never allow themselves to be talked down to, especially by a group of rabid Atheists. We Muslims have a duty to propagate our Deen and showcase the superiority of the Islamic Way of Life when compared to that of all others. We must put these rabid Atheists to the test, and ask them about the serious inconsistencies and illogicality of their worldview.

Q

Queen Carawelo

People are giving atheists way too much credit. Come on now, this is a social forum. I don't come to this sites to read about atheists this and atheists that. I wish we could just drop this whole subject. It's not that serious.

U

uncleruckus

Bla bla bla Muslim nut cases always with their superflous rants, and their shitty victim hood complex

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People are giving atheists way too much credit. Come on now, this is a social forum. I don't come to this sites to read about atheists this and atheists that. I wish we could just drop this whole subject. It's not that serious.

:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts