Is this rape?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
My friend came to me crying one-day saying she made a mistake and she feels trapped, she comes from a arab background.

Last year she done nikkah with a guy she felt in love with , there was no wedding and after the nikkah he took her to a hotel , she thought she was going there to have a shower and relax. While she was in the shower it was locked, he unlocked it and took her to the bed where they did the deed.He pressured her into it. She lost a lot of blood, she said he was very dominanted in bed and would cover her mouth. This carried on for the rest of the year, he would also have sex with her 3x a day even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant. She feels stuck and doesn't know what to do. She told me she wants to abort the baby.

I told her to see a sheikh, if what he's doing is wrong.
No sane modern man can have sex three times a day (maybe if it's an Canjeero Enthusiast)

Especially since you mentioned he's a criminal lawyer, that line of work is too mentally taxing and he'd be too preoccupied to engage in bedroom activities at such frequency

Another lovely fairytale by our resident queen of fiction that gets the users all stirred up as always. Mixed in with a dash of her own fantasies this time.

Last edited:
My friend came to me crying one-day saying she made a mistake and she feels trapped, she comes from a arab background.

even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant.
This is literally textbook definition of rape, dont know where this would stand islamically.
But regardless, its shitty behaviour and she should end it as fast as possible, if he is doing this already i dont want to imagine what he would do later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
What he did was wrong by Islamic standards because you’re supposed to start off with some foreplay instead of shagging her like a back-alley (the gaal way)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Last year she done nikkah with a guy she felt in love with , there was no wedding and after the nikkah he took her to a hotel , she thought she was going there to have a shower and relax. While she was in the shower it was locked, he unlocked it and took her to the bed where they did the deed.He pressured her into it. She lost a lot of blood, she said he was very dominanted in bed and would cover her mouth. This carried on for the rest of the year, he would also have sex with her 3x a day even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant. She feels stuck and doesn't know what to do. She told me she wants to abort the baby.

Give me a second. Let me go to the corner and laugh my fuuto out,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If true, she seems very naive.

Not really Vanta. Most of Muslim submissive women are totally under the control of their husband in bed.

Except Somali muslim women. For unknown reason, we have the hormones to slap the man if he pulls that mess

Last edited:

Well who the f*ck thinks that's marriage? Tell her to get the police involved. She is being raped

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well who the f*ck thinks that's marriage? Tell her to get the police involved. She is being raped

I kinda find it hot. My supper intelligence needs the dumbness of a brute husband who will be a brute. :)