Is this rape?

Islamically, marital rape doesn't exist. In a good marriage, both parties should be reasonable and he overstepped that by having sex three times a day (that's crazy and too much to ask for- what the actual f*ck).
There is a hadeeth that says that the woman who refuses her husband and lets her husband go to bed angry will have the angels' curses upon her. At the same time the woman also has rights to foreplay and what he's doing doesn't sound enjoyable at all.
Obviously, if he forced her, he's a horrible person and not understanding or respectful at all.
Since she is in Western society, she can use it to her advantage in this situation.
Rape does exist in a marriage if rape can exist in a relationship. It simply means to be forced against your will. If the women body is not in a happy aroused state it is considered rape. And it’s rape if you go straight into the hole without any stimulation and lubrication. When the hole is dry and is not willing it is considered rape, if you force her or manipulate her without her consent it’s rape. Asking for 3+ times a day sex is not much, I just think people need to go with people with the same sexual mindset.

Rape does exist in a marriage if rape can exist in a relationship. It simply means to be forced against your will. If the women body is not in a happy aroused state it is considered rape. And it’s rape if you go straight into the hole without any stimulation and lubrication. When the hole is dry and is not willing it is considered rape, if you force her or manipulate her without her consent it’s rape. Asking for 3+ times a day sex is not much, I just think people need to go with people with the same sexual mindset.
Technically, it is rape. I understand that. But in Islam, it's not classified as "rape" since it took place between married individuals.
You're right, but in her situation, 3x a day every single day is a lot if you remember the fact it is seems to be with little to no consent and she basically has to do ghusl 24/7. This isn't considerate of him at all.

Your friend seem to be in an abusive marriage, She was most definitely raped since he did it against her will. She should abort the baby, collect evidence on the abuse and go straight to the police and try to get her locked up.
abort is murder

No it isn't rape. Do people not understand the meaning of rape? Being that it was forced and non consensual from the beginning.

It just sounds like she fell in love quickly and regretted it after. This is all speculation again. I would advise against people involving themselves in martial issues like this

Technically, it is rape. I understand that. But in Islam, it's not classified as "rape" since it took place between married individuals.
You're right, but in her situation, 3x a day every single day is a lot if you remember the fact it is seems to be with little to no consent and she basically has to do ghusl 24/7. This isn't considerate of him at all.
If she doesn’t even love the man or she did he shouldn’t force her period. Women are not sex machines where you just click your fingers and get the sex, sometimes we’re not in the mood so a man should respect that. But forcing her is totally not acceptable, and you can’t tell me islam expects a husband to force sex on his wife. Yes there is that saying the angels will curse her which some men use as a tool for mental/religious abuse and manipulation. I feel for the girl she isn’t in the right place. May Allah allow her to leave this horrible marriage this is hell.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If she doesn’t even love the man or she did he shouldn’t force her period. Women are not sex machines where you just click your fingers and get the sex, sometimes we’re not in the mood so a man should respect that. But forcing her is totally not acceptable, and you can’t tell me islam expects a husband to force sex on his wife. Yes there is that saying the angels will curse her which some men use as a tool for mental/religious abuse and manipulation. I feel for the girl she isn’t in the right place. May Allah allow her to leave this horrible marriage this is hell.
Does growing up in the west rob ppl of the intellect:mjkkk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Put yourself in that position, you wouldn’t like it.
If it was a forced marriage then thats understandable. But she chose to live with him, has a Nikah and are lawful for one another. If he forces her and injures her, then it will come under abuse but not rape. They can get a 3rd party to mediate between them and reach an agreement

She stayed with the man for months and months having sex everyday. Now she is pregnant she is gonna say he raped me which is convenient because her family dont know about this fake nikkah and her having sex. So offcourse she if gonna say sh1t to make herself look better. im just a little girl who didnt know better....heard that story million times

If it was a forced marriage then thats understandable. But she chose to live with him, has a Nikah and are lawful for one another. If he forces her and injures her, then it will come under abuse but not rape. They can get a 3rd party to mediate between them and reach an agreement
She stayed with the man for months and months having sex everyday. Now she is pregnant she is gonna say he raped me which is convenient because her family dont know about this fake nikkah and her having sex. So offcourse she if gonna say sh1t to make herself look better. im just a little girl who didnt know better....heard that story million times
No, when it comes to the law ...this offence will be classed as physical/sexual abuse.

Obviously, forcing sex on your wife is absolutely not acceptable.
You have to understand that it's not easy for some women to leave a marriage where they used to love the man and are pregnant with a child, especially with the societal and cultural taboos along with the negative stigma that come with divorce. If he's abusive and manipulative, it won't be easy to walk away just like that.
That Islamic ruling is used for extreme situations as this wouldn't be a problem in a normal, healthy relationship. The only reason a husband would use this extremity to have sex with his wife while she refuses is if he's trashy because a good, understanding husband would accept her refusal and leave her alone without "going to bed angry".

Last edited:
No, when it comes to the law ...this offence will be classed as physical/sexual abuse.
when it comes to the law its she said/he said. Its extremely hard to prove martial rape. Specially when the person stayed months on after it happened. A good lawyer will destroy her saying she is saying now because she is pregnant and her family will find out.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She doesn't have much evidence to prove it was rape. The guy is also a criminal lawyer.
Ok, I really got skeptical of her, the best thing is to get divorced and keep that baby with her.
FineForcefulFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

My friend came to me crying one-day saying she made a mistake and she feels trapped, she comes from a arab background.

Last year she done nikkah with a guy she felt in love with , there was no wedding and after the nikkah he took her to a hotel , she thought she was going there to have a shower and relax. While she was in the shower it was locked, he unlocked it and took her to the bed where they did the deed.He pressured her into it. She lost a lot of blood, she said he was very dominanted in bed and would cover her mouth. This carried on for the rest of the year, he would also have sex with her 3x a day even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant. She feels stuck and doesn't know what to do. She told me she wants to abort the baby.

I told her to see a sheikh, if what he's doing is wrong.

Haha live with ur ajanbis king. No farax is gonna back dat lost cause. Arab slavee

My friend came to me crying one-day saying she made a mistake and she feels trapped, she comes from a arab background.

Last year she done nikkah with a guy she felt in love with , there was no wedding and after the nikkah he took her to a hotel , she thought she was going there to have a shower and relax. While she was in the shower it was locked, he unlocked it and took her to the bed where they did the deed.He pressured her into it. She lost a lot of blood, she said he was very dominanted in bed and would cover her mouth. This carried on for the rest of the year, he would also have sex with her 3x a day even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant. She feels stuck and doesn't know what to do. She told me she wants to abort the baby.

I told her to see a sheikh, if what he's doing is wrong.
Tell it to her hooyo, upti, cousin and qabil