Is this rape?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friend came to me crying one-day saying she made a mistake and she feels trapped, she comes from a arab background.

Last year she done nikkah with a guy she felt in love with , there was no wedding and after the nikkah he took her to a hotel , she thought she was going there to have a shower and relax. While she was in the shower it was locked, he unlocked it and took her to the bed where they did the deed.He pressured her into it. She lost a lot of blood, she said he was very dominanted in bed and would cover her mouth. This carried on for the rest of the year, he would also have sex with her 3x a day even if she says no. She's not happy and she found out she is pregnant. She feels stuck and doesn't know what to do. She told me she wants to abort the baby.

I told her to see a sheikh, if what he's doing is wrong.

She said no, the first time. It was forced.
So she did nikkah and followed him to hotel because they were gonna relax? Where is her family? So ever since then he has had her locked up and she couldn’t leave? She just scared now she is pregnant and her family will find out

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So she did nikkah and followed him to hotel because they were gonna relax? Where is her family? So ever since then he has had her locked up and she couldn’t leave? She just scared now she is pregnant and her family will find out

I said your marriage is halal
In their tradition after the wedding they do the deed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
her brothers father and family, she is now most in need of them. And she needs act by herself first "if she were in a Western country"

She said no, the first time. It was forced.
But she didn’t get pregnant the first time and she stayed rest of the year sleeping with him. You think she can go to police and say the first time we had sex he raped me. But I stayed for months and months and kept sleeping with him.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
But she didn’t get pregnant the first time and she stayed rest of the year sleeping with him. You think she can go to police and say the first time we had sex he raped me. But I stayed for months and months and kept sleeping with him.

She was scared of him he's aggressive and manipulative.

Islamically, marital rape doesn't exist. In a good marriage, both parties should be reasonable and he overstepped that by having sex three times a day (that's crazy and too much to ask for- what the actual f*ck).
There is a hadeeth that says that the woman who refuses her husband and lets her husband go to bed angry will have the angels' curses upon her. At the same time the woman also has rights to foreplay and what he's doing doesn't sound enjoyable at all.
Obviously, if he forced her, he's a horrible person and not understanding or respectful at all.
Since she is in Western society, she can use it to her advantage in this situation.

Last edited:
Your friend seem to be in an abusive marriage, She was most definitely raped since he did it against her will. She should abort the baby, collect evidence on the abuse and go straight to the police and try to get her locked up.

Trending

Latest posts