Is this normal?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The truth is the truth. Men have been told a lie. You heard it here first. Get your looks, education and money up. The trifecta.
You're right. Men have been fed lies for the longest by society, the women in their lives and other misled men.

I hear that. That works for most men to attract most women. But even that is a half truth except for the looks part. A man better improve on his looks for sure.

I see nothing about being a good conversationalist, having sex appeal or being in control of one's emotions. Just as important, if not more.

Women will say they want stability when in reality they also want someone that excites them and makes them hot n heavy down there. Why do you think married women are some of the easiest women to flirt with? Despite their man fullfils all the criterias you just mentioned.

Just some food for thought

I've noticed some men have issues accepting women want to be with attractive men, even more issues when woman want financially stable men.

Interesting.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@The Smooth-Operator As your veninde, I’ll say you need to have a open discussion with her. If her vibe is off and she doesn’t want the same stuff as you. You need to upgrade to someone on the same level as you. Obviously it’s hard when feelings are involved. But you have to think about yourself x

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Maybe you have SAD? It might explain what you’re feeling, Make sure you’re taking your vitamin D and any other supplements.

As for the girl, that happens sometimes. Things just fizzle out. If you’re no longer on the same page, it might be best to part ways amicably sooner rather than later? In sha Allah, you’ll find someone more compatible and in the meantime just look after yourself.

I've noticed some men have issues accepting women want to be with attractive men, even more issues when woman want financially stable men.

Interesting.
Because society has brainwashed them into believing that looks don’t matter to women. Wrong! They do. Don’t ever feel guilty for turning down a man because he doesn’t fit your standards. They do the exact same to women and could care less.