Is this normal?

Lately I feel so lonely.. Like I just want someone special to spend time with..

I was dating someone but I don't even feel we connect anymore, it's like we just drifted apart and have no connection anymore. Is this a sign for me to move on? Advice please.

It might be, but first you need to identify why you feel this way? Do they no longer interest you? Are you no longer attracted to her?

Also think about how your communication has been. Maybe the reason why you feel disconnected is because you've not been around each other as much or not talking on the phone as much.

I think you should give her one more chance. Maybe see her in person and kind of let her know in a round about way that you feel you're both drifting away from each other. Ultimately before moving on, try to restore that connection and if it fails you can move on without any regrets or guilt.

It happens saxib; I am now a savage because of it. I have no advice as you are learning the lesson currently, go with the tide and you will eventually land shore. The question is then, do you repeat the same mistake or level up.

It might be, but first you need to identify why you feel this way? Do they no longer interest you? Are you no longer attracted to her?

Also think about how your communication has been. Maybe the reason why you feel disconnected is because you've not been around each other as much or not talking on the phone as much.

I think you should give her one more chance. Maybe see her in person and kind of let her know in a round about way that you feel you're both drifting away from each other. Ultimately before moving on, try to restore that connection and if it fails you can move on without any regrets or guilt.
I've had talks with her about the issue but she's not able to change.. Also our interest and priority in life is completely different.

I've had talks with her about the issue but she's not able to change.. Also our interest and priority in life is completely different.
If this is the case and you don't have any connection anymore, you probably should move on. People seldom change for others and it seems there's too much difficulty in making this relationship work.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Lately I feel so lonely.. Like I just want someone special to spend time with..

I was dating someone but I don't even feel we connect anymore, it's like we just drifted apart and have no connection anymore. Is this a sign for me to move on? Advice please.

Bro just move on.
There are plenty of great women that will give you effort, use one of those dating apps and talk to plenty.

Try to talk to atleast 7 or 8 women at once. Trust me. You'll connect with them for different reasons.
They can tell if you talk to plenty women and they will ask. Always say "no comments"

When a girl says "you're the only one I'm talking to", laugh at the joke, she just tryna be funny.

Be yourself and be slick with it.

Bro, another thing.
You need to accept the fact that special one you're looking for is yourself.

I know that feeling of needing companionship, but that need has to be silenced. Become your own best friend, counselor, emotional support. You're everything that you're looking for.
You gotta know how to entertain yourself regardless.

A woman is only for having a pleasant time with, no more and no less. You're in trouble if you're looking for something else from her. She will immediately push back.

Last edited:
Bro just move on.
There are plenty of great women that will give you effort, use one of those dating apps and talk to plenty.

Try to talk to atleast 7 or 8 women at once. Trust me. You'll connect with them for different reasons.
They can tell if you talk to plenty women and they will ask. Always say "no comments"

When a girl says "you're the only one I'm talking to", laugh at the joke, she just tryna be funny.

Be yourself and be slick with it.
Thanks bro :salute:

I think apart from physical attraction intellectual compatibility is as equally important.. But people forget to focus on the latter for some strong reason

POILER]There's nothing wrong with changing as long as it's a positive and healthy change.. But yeah I agree you shouldn't completely change personality for someone else.
I think our core issue is we are so different, she's not ambitious whereas I'm highly ambitious, also doesn't like travelling or exploring nature etc, she's a true maryoleey in her behavior. She doesn't plan for long term just focused on random short term stuff. [/SPOILER]
Anyways is this how Somali women are :noneck:

Ah okay, sorry to break it you but it sounds as though you're both too different.

Also, the last question, I would say the majority of our generation of Somali girls are the opposite of the girl you currently talk to. Many are ambitious, travel and plan for long term.

I don't want to tell you what you should do. But if you do decide to call it a day, there are plenty of Somali girls who are similar to you. Maryolee Somali women in the West are a dying breed. It wont be hard getting an Ambitious travel loving girl. They are in abundance.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Maybe you should ask yourself why the connection faded
That will give you some in-depth answers

Last edited:
Ah okay, sorry to break it you but it sounds as though you're both too different.

Also, the last question, I would say the majority of our generation of Somali girls are the opposite of the girl you currently talk to. Many are ambitious, travel and plan for long term.

I don't want to tell you what you should do. But if you do decide to call it a day, there are plenty of Somali girls who are similar to you. Maryolee Somali women in the West are a dying breed. It wont be hard getting an Ambitious travel loving girl. They are in abundance.
Good to know

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways is this how Somali women are :noneck:
Warya! No seriously. Don’t force it. It’s the worst thing you can do. If you’re not compatible that’s fine. Find someone else that you like. She’s out there. Make a list, and check it twice.

It’s normal to feel lonely. Aren’t you in Scandinavia where there’s no sun and it’s cold? Yeah. I can see why you’re lonely.

Men* :reallymaury: It’s the physical for you and if she’s a quruuxley who can birth a football of kids. Confidence iyo ambition shaaqo ma ku la’hadin.
Lool are you saying women don't base their choice on physical attraction? As I said I view both physical attraction and intellectual compatibility as equally important.. Speaking of giving birth to a football field, the xalimos are for the most part the ones pushing to birth 10+ kids on average.. No sane man would want to have that many kids :mjlol:

Warya! No seriously. Don’t force it. It’s the worst thing you can do. If you’re not compatible that’s fine. Find someone else that you like. She’s out there. Make a list, and check it twice.

It’s normal to feel lonely. Aren’t you in Scandinavia where there’s no sun and it’s cold? Yeah. I can see why you’re lonely.
You are so harsh wallahi.. Must be the cold north American winter :damn::noneck:

Trending