Is this normal?

Lool are you saying women don't base their choice on physical attraction? As I said I view both physical attraction and intellectual compatibility as equally important.. Speaking of giving birth to a football field, the xalimos are for the most part the ones pushing to birth 10+ kids on average.. No sane man would want to have that many kids :mjlol:

Of course, but women are told to overlook a man’s physical exterior while men are encouraged to go for the prettiest woman.
You are so harsh wallahi.. Must be the cold north American winter :damn::noneck:

Ive got ice running through my veins ba ku iri.
Imma ❄ girl, you a glacier boy, or whatever Quavo said.

Of course, but women are told to overlook a man’s physical exterior while men are encouraged to go for the prettiest woman.

Ive got ice running through my veins ba ku iri.
Imma ❄ girl, you a glacier boy, or whatever Quavo said.

Ice girl + glacier guy = hot geeljire couple, we gonna melt down the poles :whew::whew:

Looks are what gets you in the door. A calool and no chin beardless nigga isn’t appealing. I’m not afraid to say that I’m shallow af in the looks department. And before y’all come for me, I can too back it up in the physical. I’m not asking for what I ain’t bringing.
Naag waalan :russ:

Jungle

VIP
Looks are what gets you in the door. A calool and no chin beardless nigga isn’t appealing. I’m not afraid to say that I’m shallow af in the looks department. And before y’all come for me, I can too back it up in the physical. I’m not asking for what I ain’t bringing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
At least you're being honest

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That doesn't make any sense
Lmoa it makes sense . Maybe the chemistry died, if that the case then you should move on. Don’t jump to another relationship. Be single for while and do some self improvements. Increase your human capital and develop some new hobbies.

Lmoa it makes sense . Maybe the chemistry died, if that the case then you should move on. Don’t jump to another relationship. Be single for while and do some self improvements. Increase your human capital and develop some new hobbies.
You still don't make any sense. Get it moving nayaa.

Trending

Latest posts