Is this cartoon drawing of Serena Williams racist???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes typical racist cartoon. Made her look like a huge gorilla with wide mouth and fat lips.
Reported the Australian kangaroo

The struggle of the black people is real. While Serena is portrayed as this giant aborigine, the half haitian and half japanese player was portrayed as a delicate white woman with blonde hair. To be fair, she did dye her pony tail blonde. But that the cartoon doesnt look anything like the player. I think she is viewed favorable puraly for her mixed breed which the result is a little cute for the world to tolerate. The world is so cold walaahi
cosbyhmm.png
Wow I didn't even think u could formulate a fucking sentence. I'm sad to say that I have underestimated your intelligence eedo :meleshame:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The struggle of the black people is real. While Serena is portrayed as this giant aborigine, the half haitian and half japanese player was portrayed as a delicate white woman with blonde hair. To be fair, she did dye her pony tail blonde. But, that the cartoon doesn't look anything like the player, is real. I think she is viewed favorable purely for her mixed breed which the result is a little cute for the world to tolerate. The world is so cold walaahi
cosbyhmm.png

It is weird she ended up marrying a white guy. I remember not too long ago when she used have to ignore the racist taunts hurled at her. :damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is weird she ended up marrying a white guy. I remember not too long ago when she used have to ignore the racist taunts hurled at her. :damedamn:

Do u blame her for marrying a white guy? I think that is the best decision she could have made. The baby will have a better shot at not being judged than she did. Although the baby is already showing impressive muscles. But very adorable and light skin, little chinese dudette nevertheless

Status
Not open for further replies.