Is this cartoon drawing of Serena Williams racist???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Yes, exaggerated facial features is typical of racist cartoons. They always make black people's lips way bigger than they actually are = racist.

SpryImpressiveGrison-size_restricted.gif

It’s obvious.

They made her look like a gorilla and her opponent, who was black/Japanese Naomi Osaka, magically turned into a petite blonde woman?

:gucciwhat:

G
It’s obvious.

They made her look like a gorilla and her opponent, who was black/Japanese Naomi Osaka, magically turned into a petite blonde woman?

:gucciwhat:

Daamn didnt notice that lool. Btw 3 times she had to correct interviewers to remind them about her haitan background

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Unfortunately yes, I just wish we start double checking our thoughts and visions before sharing it. Sometimes we can be unaware of our racism, prejudice etc. self reflection makes the world better :)

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Unfortunately yes, I just wish we start double checking our thoughts and visions before sharing it. Sometimes we can be unaware of our racism, prejudice etc. self reflection makes the world better :)

Every time i read your posts sxb, I feel like Bob Ross from the boondocks is trolling us on ssport.:cosbyhmm:

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending