Is this cartoon drawing of Serena Williams racist???

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are satirical cartoons. what does race have to do with it?

Kaliumayste

A bit of historical context might help you to understand where this guy is coming from and the newspaper he works for. The Herald Sun is published in Melbourne, Australia and is owned by Rupert Murdoch. It’s extremely anti-immigrant (black Africans and Muslims), extremely are islamphoebic and manufacture fake stories to that end. A paper with a racist mission.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Every time i read your posts sxb, I feel like Bob Ross from the ****docks is trolling us on ssport.:cosbyhmm:

:chrisfreshhah:

Not on topic; but whenever i see a clip of the Bo-ondocks, i am amazed by how flawlessly Regina King switches her voice-over of Huey and Riley back and forth. #Excellence

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The struggle of the black people is real. While Serena is portrayed as this giant aborigine, the half haitian and half japanese player was portrayed as a delicate white woman with blonde hair. To be fair, she did dye her pony tail blonde. But, that the cartoon doesn't look anything like the player, is real. I think she is viewed favorable purely for her mixed breed which the result is a little cute for the world to tolerate. The world is so cold walaahi
cosbyhmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.