Is this an ideal solution for SL/FGS?

Yeah somalia gives citizenship to all somalis outside of Somalia, which backs his original point that somalia is based on pan somalism. Somaliland gives citizenship to issaqs from Ethiopia and issaqs only, implying it’s built on pan issaqism. You kinda well......didn’t make a point there
Bro there're cisse and samroon from djbouti and ethiopia who hold double citizenship :lolbron:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Independence went out the window when Somaliland aligned itself with Taiwan. I believe that Taiwan will be reunited with China before Somaliland ever becomes a country.

:russsmug:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Djibouti is also a qabil state. Gulleh himself was literally born in dir dhabe. Difference is they don’t hide it:yousmart:

giphy.gif

The best solution for reer koonfur is you niggas get your shit together and clean up the south. The south is where Somalis future lies not the north anagu meeshan barwaaqo no mayaalo. If the south becomes respectable, most of us landers would be way more open to reuniting and even becoming a state within the federal framework.

Until then, the status quo is good enoug

@Moeski you're in the small minority within HY regarding SL independence. Even you I'd bet will be fully supportive of Somaliland being independent if a HY man becomes president. This would expose you for being a sub sub clan supremacist who has cuqdad against some other sub clans of Isaaq eg HJ

Djibouti is also a qabil state. Gulleh himself was literally born in dir dhabe. Difference is they don’t hide it:yousmart:
Dijbouti isn't a qabil state you have boomer cisse crying in online about how Isaaqs and samaroon overtaking their country :drakelaugh:
Btw Dijbouti belongs to everyone residing there cisse samaroon isaaq and canfarta :ufdup:

Independence went out the window when Somaliland aligned itself with Taiwan. I believe that Taiwan will be reunited with China before Somaliland ever becomes a country.

:russsmug:
Hey walawayen calm down on your dreams Taiwan would never be under China when the whole western countries and East Asians are turning against CCP :drakekidding:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Moeski you're in the small minority within HY regarding SL independence. Even you I'd bet will be fully supportive of Somaliland being independent if a HY man becomes president. This would expose you for being a sub sub clan supremacist who has cuqdad against some other sub clans of Isaaq eg HJ
I think he is a sheegato bro dont waste your time
giphy.gif

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Dijbouti isn't a qabil state you have boomer cisse crying in online about how Isaaqs and samaroon overtaking their country :drakelaugh:
Btw Dijbouti belongs to everyone residing there cisse samaroon isaaq and canfarta :ufdup:
In Djibouti, only gullehs subclan the mamassan have all the political relevance, even the other ciise subclans are sidelined and wasn’t there like a whole thing in Djibouti’s constitution (or something like that) deeming gadabsuri as second class citizens?

In Djibouti, only gullehs subclan the mamassan have all the political relevance, even the other ciise subclans are sidelined and wasn’t there like a whole thing in Djibouti’s constitution (or something like that) deeming gadabsuri as second class citizens?
IOG only cares power and money and it's known that his wife which is HA runs the country and tells the old fat dude how to run the country 🤣

There's no such as that in the constitution which only has references of Somalis canfarta

These delusional folks that are occupied by the UN, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Zambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Nigeria, Al Shabaab, and ISIL think that they are in some kind of position to make decisions about Somalilands 5 regions. You're lucky if we don't take over Somalia from AMISOM and make it a protectorate under Somaliland :heh:

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Doesn't Somalia already do that and give citizenship to Somalis from Ethiopia and Kenya ?? hell the president of JL is from Ethiopia who entrered the country in 90s with islammist jihadi groups lol
please before you complain on how Sl is run focus in your qabil state :mjlaugh:
Of course we do. Somalia before the war was a country based on pan somalism so any somali from outside our borders could get citizenship. Somaliland on the other hand claims to be based on borders and not qabil. If you are a pan isaaqist maybe you should put that in your constitution.
Can Dhulbahante and Dir people from ethiopia get SL citizenship as easily as isaaqs? I doubt it

Som

VIP
These delusional folks that are occupied by the UN, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Zambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Nigeria, Al Shabaab, and ISIL think that they are in some kind of position to make decisions about Somalilands 6 regions. You're lucky if we don't take over Somalia from AMISOM and make it a protectorate under Somaliland :heh:
That would be nice.
As a pan somalist i would support that. Somalis would be united once again:ulyin:
Please take over and let's make Somaliweyn

Of course we do. Somalia before the war was a country based on pan somalism so any somali from outside our borders could get citizenship. Somaliland on the other hand claims to be based on borders and not qabil. If you are a pan isaaqist maybe you should put that in your constitution.
Can Dhulbahante and Dir people from ethiopia get SL citizenship as easily as isaaqs? I doubt it
If dhulbahante want to be part of SL yes their relatives in Ethiopia can get the citizenship just like cisse or samaroon from Ethiopia and Dijbouti can. Somaliland isn't a qabil state as much as you anti SL fake Somali waddanis want

OffTheDome

Proud American
These delusional folks that are occupied by the UN, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Zambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Nigeria, Al Shabaab, and ISIL think that they are in some kind of position to make decisions about Somalilands 5 regions. You're lucky if we don't take over Somalia from AMISOM and make it a protectorate under Somaliland :heh:
Every African country is getting in on the action, SL should send troops as well
:denzelnigga:

Som

VIP
Every African country is getting in on the action, SL should send troops as well
:denzelnigga:
Dude let's keep it real. Your army is as childish as the SNA . Zero planes, few old rusty tanks, zero armored vehicles, zero drones, zero warships.

reer

VIP
You're lucky if we don't take over Somalia from AMISOM and make it a protectorate under Somaliland :heh:
that would be much better than whatever we have now. i rather be a dictatorship under hargeysa than addis and nairobi. :francis:

Trending

Latest posts