Is this an ideal solution for SL/FGS?

Som

VIP
Every African country is getting in on the action, SL should send troops as well
:denzelnigga:
But anyway as I said i would be ok if somaliland took over all of Somalia and stabilized it.
No problem, it would be actually a great move and an act of solidarity towards your fellow somalis just like Somalia tried to do in 1977 to free somalis in Ethiopia
:rejoice:

@Som any individual in the world who is Dhulo, Warsan, Ciise, Gadabursi is eligible to be a Somaliland citizen so of course if they are from Ethiopia, Djibouti or elsewhere in East Africa they can be SL citizens straight away

Som

VIP
@Som any individual in the world who is Dhulo, Warsan, Ciise, Gadabursi is eligible to be a Somaliland citizen so of course if they are from Ethiopia, Djibouti or elsewhere in East Africa they can be SL citizens straight away
Still based on qabil though. Somalilander isn't an ethnicity.
Your constitution says anyone who's father lived in Somaliland can get citizenship so an Isaaq from ethiopia or an Issa from Djibouti who never had anything to do with Somaliland should not be able to apply .
If that was the case the entire somali population of djibouti could apply for SL nationality

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Every African country is getting in on the action, SL should send troops as well
:denzelnigga:

giphy.gif

Still based on qabil though. Somalilander isn't an ethnicity.
Your constitution says anyone who's father lived in Somaliland can get citizenship so an Isaaq from ethiopia or an Issa from Djibouti who never had anything to do with Somaliland should not be able to apply .
If that was the case the entire somali population of djibouti could apply for SL nationality
Yes the entire community in Dijbouti can apply do you have a problem Mr walawayen?:birdman:

Why so much focus on the Sambuusa triangle? even with koonfur riddled with Amnisom and Alshabaab Somalia still has their neck on marqaanland, you know why? Because aid and funding go through the FGS! corrupt Idoor will sell their cause for chump change and aid.
Silaayo signed agreements for a payday and so did Dhuuso bixi!,
your tied with us forever:mjlol:

1623121947602.png

1623122326163.png

Why so much focus on the Sambuusa triangle? even with koonfur riddled with Amnisom and Alshabaab Somalia still has their neck on marqaanland, you know why? Because aid and funding go through the FGS! corrupt Idoor will sell their cause for chump change and aid.
Silaayo signed agreements for a payday and so did Dhuuso bixi!,
your tied with us forever:mjlol:

View attachment 188194
View attachment 188195
We don't get millions of aid like you https://devpolicy.org/doing-better-without-aid-the-case-of-somaliland-20210317/

go focus on your hyperinflation ridden state buuqlander

:mjlol: :mjlaugh:

Irir/Samaale Lacks Political Astuteness

giphy.gif
Uhmm you want qabayaled ok why don't beesha Daroodiya pack their bags and go to Arabia their ancestral homeland i heard darood are considered one of the main arab tribes in Oman maybe that's your guys new homeland :pachah1:

Uhmm you want qabayaled ok why don't beesha Daroodiya pack their bags and go to Arabia their ancestral homeland i heard darood are considered one of the main arab tribes in Oman maybe that's your guys new homeland :pachah1:
Bro Calm Down But Should You Not Take Your Own Advice Iraaq Awaits For You I Hear Its Quite Sunny Over There This Time Of The Year
:gaasdrink:

Trending